Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga: ARTPOP to last at least two years

Redstreak

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

We're getting app updates, new unreleased songs and a second volume.....

exactly

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP is more of a project, rather than just an album. I think these two years she talks about will include the very possible Act 2, and many more projects and milestones, like the space performance. So much to look forward to! :D

Allison M

With the tour, the App updates, the second volume, possibly an acoustic album, the jazz album, etc. It could last two years. 

I'm really enjoying this era so far so i wouldn't mind. :party:

Redstreak

The time frame wold make sense if she is including part II...if not :wtf:

That's an extra 3 years. :giggle:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Not here for more than 2 more singles from ARTPOP sorry.

But if this includes act 2 or an unplugged album or at least quite a few new songs through the app, I'm here for it. (Who am I kidding I'll be here anyway but I really don't want this era to drag on forever with just these 15 songs as much as I love them)

Allison M

It kinda bothers me that Gaga worked hard on this for 2 years and many if you don't even want the era to last that long. It's like she spent all of that time on something you aren't interested in after a few months. You're too quick to want more and new. Just enjoy it and go with it. If you have been a fan of Gaga for awhile you know she will keep it interesting.

Awakened M

1/2 of that is another blackout

I cried when I read this. 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Come on people! She means the idea and campaign of ARTPOP! The BTW message still lives on through her music and the foundation. It doesn't end and begin like turning a light on and off. I think that's why she doesn't like the term 'era'. It separates it when I think her work leads into one another and even interacts with each other. 

We're all Stronger Together!

ARTPOP turned out to be crap! i dont like the album! so boring! i want a sick edm album! sotp with the cheap europop/rock! please go hardcore edm/trap...something new and revolutionary! like yeezus or idk

Archived