Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BREAKING: M&G packages will put you ON the stage for the ARTPOP Ball

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

1500 for meet/greet isn't expensive given WHO it is you're meeting and how low the other ticket prices are.

Clearly they can't fit a whole bunch of people on stage, so will it be only one or two of these packages made available per show?

Alannah

You only sit on stage for a piano song I think, and then you have special seats very close to the stage.

I think so, too. This makes more sense.

I'm kind of annoyed about this because I really don't want to be watching a couple kids losing their **** on stage for the entire time while Gaga is doing her thing? Idk. I hope theres like a off to the side place for them so we don't have to see them and die of envy the entire show. Or like someone else said that they're only onstage for a piano song.

And this was such short notice that I barely had enough in the bank to cover GA for my show, let alone 1500 bucks. Couldn't have let us know like say, a month in advance Gaga?  :smh:

I think it's a great idea if it makes other tix cheaper like she said. I'm also glad she's keeping the monster pit.

PlanetChromatica

Why is everyone so mad at this? She is STILL going to choose people from the pit to come on stage/backstage every night for FREE.

edit: Obviously I mean at no extra cost on top of a GA ticket.

Like always

Lady Expensive. So mad at her + her team :crossed:

are we really mad at the existence of a paid meet and greet that isn't cheap? The rest of the tickets are the same and GA even comes with the same chance to meet her, and the seated tickets are CHEAPER. y'all sit down. 

Yaaaasss Gaga! Exploit dem spoiled rich b---hes! Milk mummy and daddy's money so I can get my tix without having to eat pasta for a whole week!

RAMROD

Now, this is WAR.

tumblr_mqkzpsjj7Q1r2a33go1_500.gif

Yaaaasss Gaga! Exploit dem spoiled rich b---hes! Milk mummy and daddy's money so I can get my tix without having to eat pasta for a whole week!

Unfair snide tbh, some people does work their tix or saved for awhile now. It is not rich people pit, it is Monster pit!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived