Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Fan snuck into Gaga's hotel and got to her room?

Allison M

Featured Posts

Monsters are such stupid dumbasses sometimes. What he did was cute. It's not like he banged on the door or caused trouble

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

That's what scares me. What if it wasn't a fan but someone that could hurt her?

ikr I don't wanna dwell on the scary negatives but someone could've put a bomb there or something :ohno:

Allison M

This isn't that bad at all. He just put a letter under her door and left. It's not like he knocked and tried to meet her. Stop picking on him. He doesn't deserve it.

Nobody is picking on him. :awkney: the discussion is more about the situation than the person that did it.

He just slipped a note under her door. It's not like he went in. :shrug: I'm not pressed about it. Honestly I think people yelling at her outside the hotel doors and being rude to other fans just to take a photo with her is more disrespectful than a fan just slipping a note to her. 

Allison M

ikr I don't wanna dwell on the scary negatives but someone could've put a bomb there or something :ohno:

I don't think a bomb can be slipped under a door but I don't what you mean.

Allison M

I know this fan did not mean any harm, but I was talking about more of the idea that someone harmful could get that close if he could and that her security and the hotel security need to be more careful.

Nobody is picking on him. :awkney: the discussion is more about the situation than the person that did it.

"Stupid dumb ****ing little b---h"

"Creepy"

"Stalker"

It's certainly not going to make him feel good about himself.

What's the big deal? He's doing what any of us would do if we got the chance. I know I would.  No harm done. Now I understand that Gaga should perhaps have some tighter security, but you can't blame him.  He was just being a fan. 

We're all Stronger Together!

The Fame

I think it was fine (assuming the note wasn't anything mean/rude). If it was ANY other person, it would be fine. Slipping a note under a door is not a scary or threatening thing if it's just a pleasant note. Not everything needs to be dramatic. Besides, it's an entire hotel. There are going to be other random strangers staying in their own rooms within her vicinity.

People need to leave him alone. He's such a nice person and causing any harm to gaga was not even his slightest intention. 

llbcherry

It is creepy, but he just wanted to give her a note, so idk. I'd be tempted if I knew where her room was.

It is alarming, though, that a reg Joe can locate her. How the heck did he find out which room was hers??

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived