Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora Talks Lady Gaga Collaboration.

BornSimon

Featured Posts

giskardsb

yes im serious mario. not every huge 80's band is a 'legend'. 

Bon Jovi was not "a" huge 80's band, they were THE huge 80's band.  I don't even like a lot of their music but yes they deserve the "legend" title in that genre.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they did a collab, I can just see Luc sitting alone..softly weeping..only finding solace in his can(s) of hairspray...

kiss kiss

giskardsb

If they did a collab, I can just see Luc sitting alone..softly weeping..finding solace in his can(s) of hairspray

he's probably more Motley Crue than Bon Jovi. 

If they did a collab, I can just see Luc sitting alone..softly weeping..only finding solace in his can(s) of hairspray...

:rip:

And if Gaga does collaborate with Gene Simmons it'll be even worse. He's like the biggest KISS fanboy.

freebit

It would be interesting to see what they come up with. He's got decades of experience when it comes to songwriting, so this would be good news.

yet another: "creative difference" dispute.. this girl better get her **** together, kendrick lamar is huge now and who could've jumped in that bandwagon?, cher well she isnt but she's a legend so respect b*tch and she MUST collaborate with him.

So you'd want her to throw all her artistic integrity out the door and just collab with people for the possible success, regardless of whether or not it felt right to her? Okay then... :awkney: And most of her collabs go just fine...

Anyway, that's awesome. Always glad to see our girl getting recognition from the important people. :applause:

GAGA AND ****ING BON JOVI?! Omg... if it happens we're not ready for it, nor is the whole world.

I would die of happiness tbh. :nooo:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

yet another: "creative difference" dispute.. this girl better get her **** together, kendrick lamar is huge now and who could've jumped in that bandwagon?, cher well she isnt but she's a legend so respect b*tch and she MUST collaborate with him.

Gags has pretty much confirmed that Lamar dropped that collab because his label freaked him out over collaborating with a "gay fanbase" artist

Bon Jovi is a fantastic band, imo. I'd love to hear something from the both of them!

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived