Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora Talks Lady Gaga Collaboration.

BornSimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:usrs: Bon Jovi is like one of the biggest rock'n'roll band of all time.

cool. what makes them a 'legend' tho? if it's just selling a lot and making a lot of hit records then i guess katy perry and rihanna will be legends in the future. 

yes im serious mario. not every huge 80's band is a 'legend'. 

That's not even why we're calling them legends tho. They literally are one of the best selling/most popular rock bands in the history of music and have received multiple accolades for their achievements. Someone like Gaga should be trembling and kissing their feet.  

MonsterOfSpain

If you call 13 Top 40 hits, 4 #1s, 130mill records sold, an Award of Merit, and being accepted to the Songwriters Hall of Fame AND the UK Music Hall of Fame NOT deserving of the "legend" title, then I don't even... 

Success is not the only thing that makes you a "legend" lol.

cool. what makes them a 'legend' tho? if it's just selling a lot and making a lot of hit records then i guess katy perry and rihanna will be legends in the future. 

That. Oh, also, you know, the fact that a quite a few of their songs are still widely know today; proving their cultural impact. 

"Livin' on a Prayer"

"You Give Love a Bad Name"

"Bad Medicine"

"I'll Be There for You".

That's not even why we're calling them legends tho. They literally are one of the best selling/most popular rock bands in the history of music and have received multiple accolades for their achievements. Someone like Gaga should be trembling and kissing their feet.  

okay so success = legend status now? becoming a legend is much more than that; where is the influence? the magnum opus that impacted culture? they are rock icons if anything. dont call them legends because that's embarrassing.

That. Oh, also, you know, the fact that a quite a few of their songs are still widely know today; proving their cultural impact. 

"Livin' on a Prayer"

"You Give Love a Bad Name"

"Bad Medicine"

"I'll Be There for You".

living on a prayer is the only song that is still remembered today by kids and adults alike. they are not legends take a seat and deal with it. beatles, queen, bowie they are REAL legends. oh and katy perry has multiple well known worldwide songs e.g. 'i kissed a girl' 'teenage dreams' 'fireworks' 'roar' and she'll have plenty more in the future. guess katy is a legend now

MonsterOfSpain

More like the other way around. :hor:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived