He just did :(

:rip:

I'm so sorry :emo: but it's ok you'll still be slayed :hug:

Dean Winchester

Spoiler it next time biatch, you just destroyed the episode for me :cry:

He just did :(

omg im so sorry  :cry: please forgive me

well finding them requires skill too  :hug:

i just realized that : well they should have watched the episode by now or they aren't real supernatural fans  :roll: i would not be able to handle it if he is dead so im assuming gadriel is not letting him out (i hope) 

And Gaga is amazing when she is singing rock..like i think one of her most iconic moments was when she performed gimme shelter with Rolling Stones; Her Voice was MADE to song rock (and jazz...and everything else :laughga: )

Some of us don't live in the us or canada so we have to wait till today (Wednesday) to be able to download it via torrents and only after school I'm so envious of you guys, but at least we don't get to watch the commercials :)

I wouldn't be able to handle sam dying either, he's my fave from supernatural just as Isaac is on teen wolf.

Dean Winchester

Some of us don't live in the us or canada so we have to wait till today (Wednesday) to be able to download it via torrents and only after school I'm so envious of you guys, but at least we don't get to watch the commercials :)

I wouldn't be able to handle sam dying either, he's my fave from supernatural just as Isaac is on teen wolf.

i dont watch it on tv either; i watch it online too  i watched it today too  :dies: i did not think before posting that 

and yeah u told me u wanted sam to f*** you LOL ...im assuming Isaac too 

i dont watch it on tv either; i watch it online too  : i watched it today too  :dies: i did not think before posting that 

and yeah u told me u wanted sam to f*** you LOL ...im assuming Isaac too

Oh I didn't remember that until now :hehe:

I'd love a Samsaaciotic sandwich :hor:

And back on topic: why aren't there more responses here? and Katy threads get flooded quickly, I thought Gaga fans would have better taste :ohwell:

Arizonadream777

Google :fan: tumblr works too :ohwell:

Guuuurl, I hope nobody here watches supernatural or you'd have spoiled one of the best episodes this season what happened to sam, though? Is he dead or just not being let out by gadriel or whatever the name is?

On topic: I need a rock collab she's just too good to waste her energy on only pop music.

Word...I think after the art rave concert she should shift gears and move away from pop music. But that's just me.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived