Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Andreas Gabalier:" Gaga is one of the only true Popstars on earth."

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

German/Austrian superstar Andreas Gabalier was interviewed after finishing his Tour in Germany/Austria and was asked about other popstars!

His response: "Who are the real popstars of our generation hmm? There is Robbie Williams, there is LADY GAGA and there is Justin Bieber.

Of course everytime they visit Austria the venue is completely packed.

The other stars will dissapear in the long run."

Well this is just his opinion, but isnt it a great one? :)

http://kurier.at/kultur/musik/kernoel-elvis-andreas-gabalier-wenn-er-singt-geht-mein-herz-auf/38.378.724

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikeyMoonShine

Robbie Williams and Justin Bieber. What a joke.

Not a fan of Robbie but he is huge and has been huge for very many years. So no he's not going away any time soon. Beiber on the other hand  :shrug:

Chromatislaps

sorry but Beyoncé, Lady Gaga are in my opinion the only superstars left. Maybe Madonna and Stevie Wonder are the last of the real legends that still live, but don't enjoy the limelight at the moment

Just A Holy Fool

The fact he mentions Bieber alongside Gaga makes this opinion irrelevant lol. 

VforVendetta

I think that he chose those that have the most dedicated fanbases and can give him more supporters tbh. :awkney:  It seems strange he didn't mention One Direction... :hyo:

Andy McQueen

I was never a fan of him, tbh. (Bin sowieso nicht so der Volksmusik- oder Schlager-Fan und ich weiß er hatte 'ne schwierige Vergangenheit usw., aber er kommt mir so narzisstisch vor irgendwie, aber keine Ahnung... Meine Mutter ist Fan von ihm LOL)

But he's right, Gaga is one of the only true popstars, definitely. :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived