musician

Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

Smooth Criminal

She obviously cooled it down on the dancing cuz the guy was fixing her costume. She can't be moving around fast while he is doing that! Some ya'll....:wtf:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KrisFromMars

She obviously cooled it down on the dancing cuz the guy was fixing her costume. She can't be moving around fast while he is doing that! Some ya'll.... :wtf:

IKR.

#flopmonsters

Gov Hooka

Britney come on now. Dance like it is the 2001 vmas.  :noparty:  :sweat:  :cry: jk i know her costume was falling off but still...

So excited to see her show.  :party:

Disregard

Only Britney could do something since 1999 and have everyone still not dealing 14 years later.  :legend:

Maybe if they hadn't insisted she would be singing live this time... It was an accepted fact that she never sings live when her team never said anything about it. But I guess some people just don't expect to be blatantly lied to, and it's a little bit offputting and offensive to think that she and her handlers think people are so stupid that they can't tell the difference. But I guess everyone should have learned the lesson for the past 4 albums when we were all told this was going to be her return to peak form. Between the "personal album", "singing everything live", and "she's dancing like never before", literally everything about her is a load of bull**** now.

You guys making fun of her dancing in this one mess up need to stop.. Her show has been getting rave reviews and she's been performing better than ever lately. There's a reason she's has such a fantastic career.

This

What a big ****ing mess :roll:

I still can't believe people pay money for this :awkney:

:wtf:

Her hair makes her look like she's 50...

except that hair is only for the Circus act in the Piece of Me Show

That's what I meant. People here are so quick to bring down someone not-Gaga that is having success. Britney is finally starting to seem like her pre-Blackout self, and everyone should be happy for her. Her dancing & performing is much improved, although she's always lip synced, so I don't understand the reactions to that.

:applause:

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived