Featured Posts

that was really good, I liked it :excited2:

she is still a better performer than other singers like kesha, rihanna or katy

sorry but that's the truth :worship:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show screams hairography, but it looks really good. I'm so glad to see that she's ok now :flutter:

And she may not be old Britney, but at least it's not awkward train wreck Femme Fatale Tour Britney

that was really good, I liked it :excited2:

she is still a better performer than other singers like kesha, rihanna or katy

sorry but that's the truth :worship:

Kesha is really good though

who will love me when the night is over

Did she? :duck:

She "sang" over an incredibly loud backing track so the two would mix together live. The Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know performance sounds EXACLTY like in the album and it was one of the moments she sang live :derpga:

who will love me when the night is over

I can't believe some people still expect Britney to sing live. Get a grip babe no one cares for her voice anyway, we want her to dance and that's what she does so bye live singing. 

The biggest joke is that she performs Perfume SITTING on the stage, not moving, HOLDING a microphone and still lip-synching :smh:

That song is not even good vocally in the studio version, she would surely handle it, but no :rip:

I like britney but I agree with this

like wtf? :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

MonsterOfSpain

Um, where to start...

I was so excited for this tour after watching the I Am Britney Jean documentary, I had my hopes up and I thought it would be 100 times better than the Femme Fatale tour, or even the Circus tour, however it was a big dissappointment...

After watching her rehearsing for this for 4 months, in which she did great, we know see the same Britney as always: hands moves, walking all over the stage, kinda robotic dancing... and the playback. I'm not saying she should sing live through the whole thing, because we know the girl isn't the best live singer, but at least, when you're dropping from the sky or sitting on the stairs (Everytime and Perfume) you should. Or at the very least, pre-record some vocals, cause it's ridiculous to watch her singing BOMT or OIDIA with the same teenager voice from 15 years ago. The FFT was better from this point.

But well, not everything is bad, there are good things too: Gimme More, Break The Ice and Me Against the Music performances (her dance), Work Bitch (but it's a bad opening), I Wanna Go, Toxic (good theatrical although Britney didn't match the mirrors in IWG).

At least, I hope she includes Alien in the next months so I can add another highlight to my list.

MonsterOfSpain

Absolutely. This is the last requirement though, following Vegas and another single or two from Britney Jean (MVs with no other promo would suffice her obligations with a Vegas deal running) Britney's free from record deals and contracts. She doesn't want this anymore, it's a shame her earlier slayage is getting so diluted by mediocrity now.

This show seems better than Femme Fatale, but on par with Circus which isn't all that great. I hope she enjoys this type of thing a bit more than being forced into TV performances and lots of interviews that make everyone feel uncomfortable watching her be uncomfortable... 

In a perfect post-Britney breakdown world, it would have gone Circus with the tour, then the Singles Collection and her last single giving her another number 1, though we could replace "3" with "Till The World Ends." Then possibly her choosing to be featured on "Scream and Shout" for the sake of slaying everyone with Britishney. X-Factor and the whole Femme Fatale era were disastrous, and this is coming from someone who's got every album she's released and been to every show she's done since The Onyx Hotel Tour (which was one of the greatest tours of my life).

Agreed with most part of this comment, I guess this is not her thing anymore... she wants to be with her kids and maybe she should take some rest and release a new album in 2017 or 2018 if she wants... because it's sad watching her now, compared to her 2000 or 2001 times.

Honestly I don't think she can actually sing, she was a pretty good who could sell s-x and albums, and auto tune was emerging when she was, and she seemed like the perfect person back then to use the new technology on...she is mainly a product of the industry, much like justin bieber but  even though I hate to say it he can sing well...at times...rarely.

The biggest joke is that she performs Perfume SITTING on the stage, not moving, HOLDING a microphone and still lip-synching :smh:

That song is not even good vocally in the studio version, she would surely handle it, but no :rip:

I knooow, like why even bother with the mic set? It's kinda insulting to think no one would notice that she lip syncs the whole show.

At this point, she isn't a singer-performer. She's a performer who lip-syncs, and honestly, probably better off than singing. We want to hear the hits, see her dance/be there. People know what they're signing up for.

If she really could sing, she wouldn't have to lip-sync. But no one's debating that cause it doesn't matter anymore!

I think the shows awesome from what I've seen.

A King With No Crown

MonsterOfSpain

This is embarassing, at least she should pre-record some vocals like in the Femme Fatale tour but I think it's very embarassing to see her perform BOMT or OIDIA with that same teenager girl voice from 15 years ago.

Also she said in a recent interview she always sings live :rip:

I can't believe some people still expect Britney to sing live. Get a grip babe no one cares for her voice anyway, we want her to dance and that's what she does so bye live singing. 

Maybe if she danced properly I wouldn't want her to sing live, or at least pre-record some vocals.

It's sad to see her lypsync to Perfume while she's seated.

Also I think she's a little fat, she should lose weight tbh

http://sketchtoy.com/57760673

what are you guys saying, she said herself that she always sings live
stop the drama, start the music
ighIW9f1UMcG7.gif

Kermit the frog

This is embarassing, at least she should pre-record some vocals like in the Femme Fatale tour but I think it's very embarassing to see her perform BOMT or OIDIA with that same teenager girl voice from 15 years ago.

Also she said in a recent interview she always sings live :rip:

Maybe if she danced properly I wouldn't want her to sing live, or at least pre-record some vocals.

It's sad to see her lypsync to Perfume while she's seated.

Also I think she's a little fat, she should lose weight tbh

http://sketchtoy.com/57760673

:toofunny:

Britney ha education :legend:

what are you guys saying, she said herself that she always sings live

She rly does, it's just that her microphone is turned off :awesome:

MonsterOfSpain

She rly does, it's just that her microphone is turned off :awesome:

:awesome:

But seriously it is kinda sad

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived