Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also bothered how she said she would sing live, but I expected her to lip sync anyways. Although she is a legend and is known for lip syncing, it is horrible to give people false hope (albeit a small sliver of hope) that she would actually sing. :giveup:

UrethraFranklin

I'm also bothered how she said she would sing live, but I expected her to lip sync anyways. Although she is a legend and is known for lip syncing, it is horrible to give people false hope (albeit a small sliver of hope) that she would actually sing. :giveup:

Me and thousands of other people wouldn't be bothered if it wasn't AMAZING... I mean look at Katy Perry...

One Five Ten

To be honest the only people who really complain about it are people who won't go

I'm going because I want to hear a bunch of my favourite Brit songs in a sold out state of the art theatre where she is back to dancing. :party: 

Yes, it'd be nice for her to sing live but I'd rather her lipsync than be terrible :toofunny: 

In all seriousness, she probably does it because she's already nervous enough/insecure and she doesn't want to have to worry about the judgment and criticism that comes from not being able to carry a note live  :cry:

RAMROD

She does sing live..., in a way.

She is performing in person and didn't put jumbotron for her fans to watch. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm bothered too, her manager explicitly said that she would sing live. I was sooo excited to FINALLY hear her live vocals (it's been almost 10+ years) :crossed:

hughdancy

The biggest joke is that she performs Perfume SITTING on the stage, not moving, HOLDING a microphone and still lip-synching :smh:

That song is not even good vocally in the studio version, she would surely handle it, but no :rip:

MESS :toofunny:

Scarlet Witch

Inb4 she has 10 Robotney v2.0 for all her dates while she sips starbucks and eats cheerios in her room.

Kermit the frog

Gg1PUIO.jpg

at least she knows how to write.

How do u know she's not drawing? Making little ideograms?

I watched the videos and sorry but she danced better in that rehearsal during 1h special (or w/e it was). Props are amazing but is it enough? Liked Break the Ice. Nothing crazy, let's be real.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived