💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

That attitude is what's annoying to me. Anyone who wants to be a Gaga fan and go see her show can be, whether they're considered bandwagon or not. Stans make up a small proportion of the sales, essentially a chunk of the first week. The GP pick up the rest, and the same goes for concert tickets.

Also, being real, Monster Ball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BTWB.

I'm just saying I had LMZ for one of the 2010 MSG shows in NY and this girl front row with me was like... "Yeah I'm pretty much here because my bf loves Gaga, I really like Poker Face though."

THAT'S what I meant... It made me so sad that this girl was front row with me when there's thousands of Gaga fans on here that would DIE to be front row just once... You know what I mean?

MonsterMarty

I'm just saying I had LMZ for one of the 2010 MSG shows in NY and this girl front row with me was like... "Yeah I'm pretty much here because my bf loves Gaga, I really like Poker Face though."

THAT'S what I meant... It made me so sad that this girl was front row with me when there's thousands of Gaga fans on here that would DIE to be front row just once... You know what I mean?

That is a shame, but I want Gaga to be a rockstar. I want her to play to packed arenas/stadiums full of people who range from liking her monster hits to stans who know her menstrual cycle. I saw Gaga on both tours and both times I'd mediocre seats at best, just because I'm a stan shouldn't give me the privilege to get the front row.

I'd love to be swinging off the side of the stage up at the front or even the holy grail of getting to meet Gaga backstage, but I'd rather be a blip in the Staples Center because there are so many screaming for her that she can't even make me out in the masses, because that's what she's worked for and deserves.

Also both times I ended up being fairly hammered and so it was probably best I was able to just dance like a freak out of Gaga's eyeshot  :hor:

Future Lover

pitsbourg is sold out at 25%? :huh:

Only the General Admission is sold out. I guess 25% of tickets sold, though. 

I was just on their website to see if LMZ is still available (it is) and there were a lot of seats left.

MiMiMonsterx3

MSG is pretty much sold out. You can no longer get 2 seats next to eachother, so whoever buys what's left would have to go solo it looks like.

And all that comes up is a ticket thats $259 in the semi-back of the arena. And even coming from a die hard fan, that ticket is not worth it. I bought LMZ for the MSG show which was $235 so a seat in the back for $259 is WAYYYY overpriced, i think it is a area where a bar is located close by though (I'm not too sure of that), so maybe that is raising the ticket price. And there are also 3 platinum seats available (over $700 per ticket) which are great seats close to the stage but also WAYYY overpriced. 

Seems like everything reasonable for MSG is gone, all VIP packages, all GA, all reasonable seats. Pretty much SOLD OUT. 

But does anyone find it strange a 2nd MSG date hasn't been added? Actually, no 2nd dates for any arena have been added. Very strange. :confused:

Edited by MiMiMonsterx3

disneyhigh

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO GAGA??

what went wrong?? How can you go from selling tickets, singles, albums like hot cakes to basically a moderate popstar whos been out for 25 years. like what??? 

Is there like ANY promo for the tour though? Even Gaga herself is in hiding...there's no buzz around her at all at the moment, so I'm not that surprised really

i heard promo on my local radio station, they played a few snippets of all her biggest hits and then went into DWUW and announced "win tickets to see Lady gaga at artrave" and that was pretty  much it.

dunno the answer...just seems like folk aren't that interested at the moment.

AP fizzled out a while ago and there's no momentum around it-  and Gaga seems to have other problems to deal with right now

Calm down please, the majority of shows are at least 75% sold, the numbers on the op are not updated

Check the interactive maps

With the schedule as it is, there is no space for double dates, three or four shows in a row is not healthy for her, most of pop performers dont do that. Maybe their strategy is doing a second NA leg in the future, when the tour has its momentum

Hello, it's me

Calm down please, the majority of shows are at least 75% sold, the numbers on the op are not updated

Check the interactive maps

With the schedule as it is, there is no space for double dates, three or four shows in a row is not healthy for her, most of pop performers dont do that. Maybe their strategy is doing a second NA leg in the future, when the tour has its momentum

Yea, I think that's exactly what's going to happen.

At the moment she has no buzz, no huge songs, she's kinda like having her second short blackout, so I'm not surprised she is not selling out at the moment. But there's enough time before the tour starts and before she starts doing promo again, we all know that she has a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff to fix at the moment.

what went wrong?? How can you go from selling tickets, singles, albums like hot cakes to basically a moderate popstar whos been out for 25 years. like what??? 

i heard promo on my local radio station, they played a few snippets of all her biggest hits and then went into DWUW and announced "win tickets to see Lady gaga at artrave" and that was pretty  much it.

dunno the answer...just seems like folk aren't that interested at the moment.

AP fizzled out a while ago and there's no momentum around it-  and Gaga seems to have other problems to deal with right now

OH MY GOD CAN WE STOP THIS. She's not selling badly, let me explain with this example.

MAY 06 - ATLANTA - Phillips Arena - GA SOLD OUT - 6,000+/21,000+ (20%)

This date is fully on sale. All we know, from Ticketmaster press releases or the website, is that the GA is sold out. There is of course at least 1 seat sold, but the OP is wonderful and is only putting 100% confirmed information in the post. Gaga could have sold 20,999 seats by now, but if Ticketmaster doesn't tell us, all we can put is 'GA SOLD OUT' and a 6,000+ number next to it. It'll have a '+' sign next to it if it's not close to the full number, for future reference. 

Strawberry, perhaps you could explain in this in the OP? Not that I'm worried that it makes Gaga look bad, but it's been the conversation of the last two pages and is rather deceptive. :hug:

Edited by Griffin

bumblebee

First of all, the genre of the music which established her as the megastar music act is experiencing severe crisis on the radio right now. Electronic dance music is in very complicated position: after the assault of EDM on the radio in 2009-2011 it has kinda worn off. Nobody can deny the fact that radio prefers slower, mild and definitely more acoustic songs at the moment. Clarity, Wake Me Up, Get Lucky are very unusual electronic dance songs with soft, acoustic nature.Excluding those three songs, only Don't You Worry Child + Summertime Sadness (remix) made it to the upper echelon of the radio.

Gaga has been the radio act since the Just Dance claimed No.1 on Billboard Hot 100 and Pop Songs, and her latest effort doesn't fit in the radio climate perfectly. The radio tries to reflect the general audience preferences, which brings us to the suggestion this kinda of music is not interesting for large part of the general public at the moment.

Secondly, Gaga herself is an artist with very strong image, the "love it or hate it". For some reason, she either makes people really love her or hate her, leaving relatively few people indifferent. Over the first 5 years of her career, Gaga went through the unbelievable revolution from a sweet blonde s-xy girl to the preaching nun of self-built religion of empowerment and the bullied. Liking Gaga and, what's more worrying, even her music, is now associated for people with many things she stands for, most prominently the LGBT community and the disenfranchised. The image of Gaga fan went on from a crazy clubber to the strange little monster and further to the bullied schoolkid who desperately needs inspiration to reject all the social projections made upon him. This is what Gaga now: she is extremely dissimilar, her image is a real puzzle for a large part of the general audience, since she seems to dissolve in all the things that inspire and capture her artistic soul, like ART + POP. 

Thirdly, her marketing campaign with this record has been really weird, and we all know why. Our constant complaints about the poorly executed marketing campaign sound horribly stupid for me now, since out of all the latest posts of Gaga on the LM it's clear that the girl has been left by many people from her management who have been running the administrative part of her show business journey since 2008, for the five years. After they had been gone she needed some time to either take the wheel herself and become responsible not only for creative part, but also for the marketing and administration, or hire some new people and establish the healthy connections with them. If you ask me, I think it is extremely stupid to lose faith in all managers after being betrayed by the first one. She is best when she is given all the time she needs to plan and execute her creative ideas, and if part of this time is taken by being responsible for the administrative things (like Gaga herself sitting all day on her couch in Chicago and calling retailers, radio stations and TV channels) then the job becomes more difficult. 

Fourthly, please don't forget that after the infamous fifth single off BORN THIS WAY :derpga:  performed not so well, Gaga decided to slip off into the media oblivion for almost 2 years. It was one of the most risky moves in her career, and only a brave artist could undertake such a step. I honestly doubt anybody will do it by him/herself, people in the industry are more... forced to do it because of the circumstances. I know Miley took a break, but even with all the buzz surrounding BANGERS, her album is performing moderately both, in the USA and worldwide. The consequences of the self-imposed media blackout are stronger than we think. 

Please note that I'm not trying to find any excuses for Gaga and the album performance now :kisses:

Moreover, I believe the album is doing fine, if we consider all the factors which I mentioned above. ARTPOP sold 547,000 copies in the first 6 weeks, while Born This Way sold 1,100,000 copies in its first 6 weeks without the Amazon deal. Considering the difference in marketing attitudes between the two records, the album is doing OK. It's just important to look into the future positively, to use the opportunities for this record and not rush the f*ck up, because we're aiming longevity and people are already begging for the third single when ARTPOP is not even 2 months old!  :fail: Grammy platform could be used for any performance in order to push the album sales, not necessarily to launch the third single.  

I also believe that Gaga is in the position where there are many positive sides. She is like brand new now, and can do whatever she wants (with her body :derpga: ), she got rid of people who were not there truly for her, has an amazing tour coming up and a record with SOME radio-worthy songs (Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, GUY, MANiCURE). With a wise promotion and precise single choice ARTPOP can easily end up going 2xPLATINUM in the US and over 5,000,000 copies worldwide. I like how she said the next couple of months will truly be the beginning of this record, and I'm here to support her the way I'm able to. :adam:     

P.S. I forgot to mention that her tours are extremely not family-friendly. Get your dicks out!derpga

Edited by supersergaz

StrawberryBlond

New date added at the First Niagara Centre in Buffalo - tickets on sale this coming Monday. I know lots of members will be so happy with this news! I will also be updating the ticket information in the next few hours.

OH MY GOD CAN WE STOP THIS. She's not selling badly, let me explain with this example.

MAY 06 - ATLANTA - Phillips Arena - GA SOLD OUT - 6,000+/21,000+ (20%)

This date is fully on sale. All we know, from Ticketmaster press releases or the website, is that the GA is sold out. There is of course at least 1 seat sold, but the OP is wonderful and is only putting 100% confirmed information in the post. Gaga could have sold 20,999 seats by now, but if Ticketmaster doesn't tell us, all we can put is 'GA SOLD OUT' and a 6,000+ number next to it. It'll have a '+' sign next to it if it's not close to the full number, for future reference. 

Strawberry, perhaps you could explain in this in the OP? Not that I'm worried that it makes Gaga look bad, but it's been the conversation of the last two pages and is rather deceptive. :hug:

Thanks for that clarification. I have now put up a hard to miss disclaimer in the OP about how my reports should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not even sure what the GA capacity is in some venues, so I just have to make an educated guess in accordance to their seating capacity. I am sure she's selling so much better than what I'm reporting and she'll make more dates soon due to high demand. If the album picks up more fans in the US over time, she may even announce a second leg at the end of the tour, like a second victory lap. I just hope that no one who wanted tickets for the venues I listed as sold out have resigned themselves to believing that they'll never see the tour now and won't even try to get tickets. I can't tell you how guilty that would make me feel.

That attitude is what's annoying to me. Anyone who wants to be a Gaga fan and go see her show can be, whether they're considered bandwagon or not. Stans make up a small proportion of the sales, essentially a chunk of the first week. The GP pick up the rest, and the same goes for concert tickets.

Also, being real, Monster Ball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BTWB.

mte, I can't some gaga fans acting as if GP is not imporant

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Pure Adrenaline

First of all, the genre of the music which established her as the megastar music act is experiencing severe crisis on the radio right now. Electronic dance music is in very complicated position: after the assault of EDM on the radio in 2009-2011 it has kinda worn off. Nobody can deny the fact that radio prefers slower, mild and definitely more acoustic songs at the moment. Clarity, Wake Me Up, Get Lucky are very unusual electronic dance songs with soft, acoustic nature.Excluding those three songs, only Don't You Worry Child + Summertime Sadness (remix) made it to the upper echelon of the radio.

Gaga has been the radio act since the Just Dance claimed No.1 on Billboard Hot 100 and Pop Songs, and her latest effort doesn't fit in the radio climate perfectly. The radio tries to reflect the general audience preferences, which brings us to the suggestion this kinda of music is not interesting for large part of the general public at the moment.

Secondly, Gaga herself is an artist with very strong image, the "love it or hate it". For some reason, she either makes people really love her or hate her, leaving relatively few people indifferent. Over the first 5 years of her career, Gaga went through the unbelievable revolution from a sweet blonde s-xy girl to the preaching nun of self-built religion of empowerment and the bullied. Liking Gaga and, what's more worrying, even her music, is now associated for people with many things she stands for, most prominently the LGBT community and the disenfranchised. The image of Gaga fan went on from a crazy clubber to the strange little monster and further to the bullied schoolkid who desperately needs inspiration to reject all the social projections made upon him. This is what Gaga now: she is extremely dissimilar, her image is a real puzzle for a large part of the general audience, since she seems to dissolve in all the things that inspire and capture her artistic soul, like ART + POP. 

Thirdly, her marketing campaign with this record has been really weird, and we all know why. Our constant complaints about the poorly executed marketing campaign sound horribly stupid for me now, since out of all the latest posts of Gaga on the LM it's clear that the girl has been left by many people from her management who have been running the administrative part of her show business journey since 2008, for the five years. After they had been gone she needed some time to either take the wheel herself and become responsible not only for creative part, but also for the marketing and administration, or hire some new people and establish the healthy connections with them. If you ask me, I think it is extremely stupid to lose faith in all managers after being betrayed by the first one. She is best when she is given all the time she needs to plan and execute her creative ideas, and if part of this time is taken by being responsible for the administrative things (like Gaga herself sitting all day on her couch in Chicago and calling retailers, radio stations and TV channels) then the job becomes more difficult. 

Fourthly, please don't forget that after the infamous fifth single off BORN THIS WAY   performed not so well, Gaga decided to slip off into the media oblivion for almost 2 years. It was one of the most risky moves in her career, and only a brave artist could undertake such a step. I honestly doubt anybody will do it by him/herself, people in the industry are more... forced to do it because of the circumstances. I know Miley took a break, but even with all the buzz surrounding BANGERS, her album is performing moderately both, in the USA and worldwide. The consequences of the self-imposed media blackout are stronger than we think. 

Please note that I'm not trying to find any excuses for Gaga and the album performance now

Moreover, I believe the album is doing fine, if we consider all the factors which I mentioned above. ARTPOP sold 547,000 copies in the first 6 weeks, while Born This Way sold 1,100,000 copies in its first 6 weeks without the Amazon deal. Considering the difference in marketing attitudes between the two records, the album is doing OK. It's just important to look into the future positively, to use the opportunities for this record and not rush the f*ck up, because we're aiming longevity and people are already begging for the third single when ARTPOP is not even 2 months old!  :fail: Grammy platform could be used for any performance in order to push the album sales, not necessarily to launch the third single.  

I also believe that Gaga is in the position where there are many positive sides. She is like brand new now, and can do whatever she wants (with her body ), she got rid of people who were not there truly for her, has an amazing tour coming up and a record with SOME radio-worthy songs (Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, GUY, MANiCURE). With a wise promotion and precise single choice ARTPOP can easily end up going 2xPLATINUM in the US and over 5,000,000 copies worldwide. I like how she said the next couple of months will truly be the beginning of this record, and I'm here to support her the way I'm able to.      

P.S. I forgot to mention that her tours are extremely not family-friendly. Get your dicks out!derpga

omg please make a thread in Gaga thoughts and post all of this  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:   ur post desrve to shine like a diamond in the sky :derpga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely