💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Well Robbie Williams just finished his swing tour in Europe which had 41 date in big arenas and was quite successful.

Edited by Light

Well Robbie Williams just finished his swing tour in Europe which had 41 date in big arenas and was quite successful.

Robbie Williams is a huge contemporary icon :shrug:

I feel like Gaga and Tony (and for me, jazz in general) would be best suited for smaller venues. It's a bit more intimate, and there'd be much more demand for tickets :)

GagaMyBlood95

A 20-30 dates Theater Tour that is centered around the US and Canada and maybe has 2-3 dates as well in UK and Japan (or some other coutries that the album will appeal) could work well. Nothing more though. Also I don't see TOny traveling outise America though, don't forget that he is 85+.

Yeah, I agree completely!

drinkmytears

I just have this image in my head of this 16 yo girl being excited to go to the tour with 3 friends, because she really liked a few songs of Gaga like Poker Face, Paparazzi, tEoG, etc and leaving disappointed because it apparently was a Jazz tour :laughga:

To be fair 16 year old girls aren't really going to see Gaga anymore...

and I imagine this tour would be an expensive sellout, and advertised as a jazz tour with TB

Arturo

and I imagine this tour would be an expensive sellout, and advertised as a jazz tour with TB

Not true. All I see on instagram when I look at the #ladygaga and #artrave tags on a show night are 14-18 year old girls :toofunny:

drinkmytears

Not true. All I see on instagram when I look at the #ladygaga and #artrave tags on a show night are 14-18 year old girls :toofunny:

That's because that's what your average Instagram user is...she's not really trendy amongst teens anymore

Arturo

That's because that's what your average Instagram user is...she's not really trendy amongst teens anymore

I know she's not trendy. But most of the people that go are adolescent girls. It's noticeable on twitter too. 

Most pop fans are of the Tumblr/Instagram demographic tbh :shrug: bit there's also a lot of parents and couples and of course gays.

somechick

What time do I have to be there? I have seats

Whatever time you want because you have seats, but better to ask this sort of stuff in the actual thread for the show. :)

If she's doing a Cheek to Cheek tour you can be sure it's going to be a short tour (maybe just a US leg). I can't see her doing it without Tony Bennett and I can't see the latter doing a long WW tour as well. 

If she's doing this tour I don't think it's going to hurt her own career, it won't prevent her to work on new music or promoting new music from a new album...

I think it'd have to be just US/Canada if there is a C2C tour because I doubt Ton'ys gonna be travelling all over the world at his age.

I think it'd be nice if she did a small tour for the album.

Then they are the only ones posting. :dies: Seriously, in the MSG queue around me it was mostly older people (as in not teenagers anyway) and gay guys. There was one 15 year old girl behind me, with a gay male friend, but in front was mostly older ladies or gay guys, who I assume would not be bothered with Instagram. ;)

Whispering

Really? Because there were tons of teen girls at the concert I attended.

Arturo

Then they are the only ones posting. :dies: Seriously, in the MSG queue around me it was mostly older people (as in not teenagers anyway) and gay guys. There was one 15 year old girl behind me, with a gay male friend, but in front was mostly older ladies or gay guys, who I assume would not be bothered with Instagram. ;)

If you're on the floor, of course it's going to be mostly the hardcore fans. But in the seats, there's a lot of adolescent teenage girls.

I mean a simple twitter search of "Gaga concert" gives you this

From last night alone:

https://twitter.com/mwendtt/status/486349430619000835

https://twitter.com/hannahdanielski/status/486350219823824896

https://twitter.com/kayleep275/status/486350372517081088

https://twitter.com/McClureColleen/status/486353236463337473

https://twitter.com/kailymartens/status/486353330114142208

https://twitter.com/emiliephinney/status/486354448541691904

https://twitter.com/linda_tran17/status/486355752509263872

somechick

Oh I wasn't saying that none go, just that there plenty of other people not in that demographic too. ;)

Arturo

Oh I wasn't saying that none go, just that there plenty of other people not in that demographic too. ;)

Oh I know, Gaga pulls a diverse crowd. I was just arguing against the fact that Gaga doesn't bring in regular teenagers anymore. She obviously still does. (Of course they're all girls but did Gaga ever bring in regular straight teenage guys that weren't there with their girlfriends? :toofloppy:)

somechick

Oh I know, Gaga pulls a diverse crowd. I was just arguing against the fact that Gaga doesn't bring in regular teenagers anymore. She obviously still does. (Of course they're all girls but did Gaga ever bring in regular straight teenage guys that weren't there with their girlfriends? :toofloppy:)

lol I was gonna say...all girls, or gay teenage guys. But yeah it's pretty much always been that way. Although I do know quite a few older straight guys who love Gaga (which I found surprising at first). :dies: Although at least in Australia, it seems like the teen interest has moved on a bit to the likes of 1D and Katy. :(