Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Stef

Did you guys noticed that AC and Boston's GA was more packed than the previous shows? It was because of security, I guess, but there was no any problem with the other shows, so I think that they finally decided to fill up the GA. Probably the boxscore will be higher for that, GA tickets are expensive.

Pic of Boston's GA?

I heard otherwise about that show...

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Adampervez

Hi, can someone explain to me why recent shows like Boston's GA is half empty? I get that it was sold out, but why was it so empty? 

Hi, can someone explain to me why recent shows like Boston's GA is half empty? I get that it was sold out, but why was it so empty? 

It's due to safety restrictions, the same for every venue. They can only release a certain amount of tickets, due to the risk of an emergency in the arena, where people would need to be evacuated quickly. Moreover, it's for health and safety during the show as well, to prevent overcrowding etc.

I don't know if the GA for Boston was sold out, but even if it had been, it wouldn't have "looked" sold-out, so to speak :shrug:

Adampervez

It's due to safety restrictions, the same for every venue. They can only release a certain amount of tickets, due to the risk of an emergency in the arena, where people would need to be evacuated quickly. Moreover, it's for health and safety during the show as well, to prevent overcrowding etc.

I don't know if the GA for Boston was sold out, but even if it had been, it wouldn't have "looked" sold-out, so to speak :shrug:

Hmmmm but other concerts are usually packed full….this is really weird… Maybe gaga wanted only a few GA tickets to be sold so there would be more space for the crowd to dance?? I know its unlikely but theres a chance…?  :noparty:

Arturo

Hmmmm but other concerts are usually packed full….this is really weird… Maybe gaga wanted only a few GA tickets to be sold so there would be more space for the crowd to dance?? I know its unlikely but theres a chance…?  :noparty:

Gaga doesn't have control over that.

It's the venue. 

Rainbow Unicorn

It's like that every night. 

There is a yellow line on the floor of the GA that shows that they can't afford more people.

The GA for Boston was sold-out and it was one of the most packed GA of the tour for the moment, I don't know why people are saying that Boston was half empty actually...

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Hollywoodlight

It's like that every night.

There is a yellow line on the floor of the GA that shows that they can't afford more people.

The GA for Boston was sold-out and it was one of the most packed GA of the tour for the moment, I don't know why people are saying that Boston was half empty actually...

San Diego was the most packed. It was even smaller than Mohegan Sun. We couldn't go around the piano because it was such a tiny arena. The piano legit reached the audience and there was so many people that it was hard to move around the GA floor. San Jose on the other hand was much easier to navigate and we could run around to the other side of the piano so it really depends on the venue.

Arturo

Yup, no Gaga boxscores this week.
LiveNation likes to release them in bulks, not one by one, so I'm not surprised. I doubt we'll get any Gaga boxscores until she finishes the NA leg.

A bit off-topic:

Katy's numbers in the U.S are soooooooooooooooo strong. Wow.

Katy Perry,  Verizon Center Washington, D.C. June 24-25, 2014 $3,293,503 26,508 /26,508 

Katy Perry Bridgestone Arena Nashville, Tenn. June 27, 2014 $1,567,175 13,487 /13,487 

Katy Perry, Capital Cities, Ferras Philips Arena Atlanta, Ga. June 28, 2014 $1,525,349 12,843 /12,843

Katy Perry, Capital Cities, Ferras PNC Arena Raleigh, N.C. June 22, 2014 $1,461,008 13,704 /13,704 

Why are Gaga's grosses in the U.S so low compared to Katy, Bey, JT etc :smh:

Whatever LiveNation did for Gaga to gross 1.6M from MSG needs to happen with other shows...

ViviLittleM

Yup, no Gaga boxscores this week.

LiveNation likes to release them in bulks, not one by one, so I'm not surprised. I doubt we'll get any Gaga boxscores until she finishes the NA leg.

A bit off-topic:

Katy's numbers in the U.S are soooooooooooooooo strong. Wow.

Katy Perry,  Verizon Center Washington, D.C. June 24-25, 2014 $3,293,503 26,508 /26,508 

Katy Perry Bridgestone Arena Nashville, Tenn. June 27, 2014 $1,567,175 13,487 /13,487 

Katy Perry, Capital Cities, Ferras Philips Arena Atlanta, Ga. June 28, 2014 $1,525,349 12,843 /12,843

14 Katy Perry, Capital Cities, Ferras PNC Arena Raleigh, N.C. June 22, 2014 $1,461,008 13,704 /13,704 

I can't. It's not the real world lol :(

Hope Gaga will have better numbers in Europe...

Edited by ViviLittleM

Arturo

I can't. It's not the real world lol :(

Hope Gaga will have better numbers in Europe...

Something tells me it has to do with the way the prices are listed on the Boxscores.

Katy's:

$130, $85, $50.50, $29.50

Gaga's:

$200, $35

Why aren't the $85 and $49.50 tickets counted for Gaga? :awkney:

I feel like I should contact who ever is in charge of Billboard Boxscores and ask why those 2 prices aren't included.

Whispering

Having said that, why were the Roseland prices so ridiculously low? :rip: they could've been 150$ avg instead of 66$

Probably because it was for a shorter set than usual and they knew that going in. The Roseland shows were a theatre type set, grouped together in a short time period.

Cheaper tickets.