Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Thank you davidou :wub:

Do you think she could do another sold out date in Bercy, or would she need promo for that?

ViviLittleM

Do you think she could do another sold out date in Bercy, or would she need promo for that?

promo. Because in the past, she did several bercy and sold out in seconds, here, she struggle.

in 2012, Stade de France...

65 000 copies for ARTPOP

190 000 for Born This Way... :/

Edited by ViviLittleM

promo. Because in the past, she did several bercy and sold out in seconds, here, she struggle.

in 2012, Stade de France...

65 000 copies for ARTPOP

190 000 for Born This Way... :/

I think Gaga should be able to do 1/2 of what she did with the BTWB, now it's 17000+7000+7000 = 31000 tickets sold. I think she could sell out a third date at the theater/small arena from her name, or 1-2 more shows at the Bercy with promo.

Edited by Luc

Can someone do an update on

glasgow

Sheffield

Newcaslte

Birmingham

Please

I often see you asking for updates, remember that there's a link to all dates on ladygaga.com!

Sadly, we can't see which seats are sold and which are not for most of the UK dates :noparty:

ViviLittleM

I think Gaga should be able to do 1/2 of what she did with the BTWB, now it's 17000+7000+7000 = 31000 tickets sold. I think she could sell out a third date at the theater/small arena from her name, or 1-2 more shows at the Bercy with promo.

I think she can but, in others countries than Paris.

Biagio2103

Gaga totally slayed Canada. The three first shows was sold out, ARTPOP claim the number 9 on iTunes, critic acclaim, people acclaim (no fans in fact) and the artRAVE was Trending on Twitter there  :excited2: I can't wait for Vancouver, Quebec, Ottawa and Toronto shows.

I'm only good at being bad

TEANUS

ARTPOP would probably be in the top 100 with a discount in the US :( C'mon Bobby!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ARTPOP would probably be in the top 100 with a discount in the US :( C'mon Bobby!

There's been so many discounts already, I doubt the effect will be that big if they discount it now... better wait for a while (a month+) and then discount it, so it's likelihood to get back into the Top 40 is bigger..

GagaMyBlood95

There's been so many discounts already, I doubt the effect will be that big if they discount it now... better wait for a while (a month+) and then discount it, so it's likelihood to get back into the Top 40 is bigger..

Actually, I don't think a discount for ARTPOP shouldn't exist anymore... The price should STAY like 9.99 or something like that... Not that ridiculous overpriced mess...

But I am so happy everyone loves the tour and it's doing great :party:

Artrave Canada

I often see you asking for updates, remember that there's a link to all dates on ladygaga.com!

Sadly, we can't see which seats are sold and which are not for most of the UK dates :noparty:

Its like the second time i ask but ok.

Its like the second time i ask but ok.

I tried to look for it, but I'm unable to find anything :x we can only guess based on whether we can buy 1~8 tickets in an area and whether they're close to eachother or not.. the only way we'd know exactly how its doing is if the date sold out, if the venue people told us (by e-mail?) how it's doing or if a reputable media outlet reported it..

Edited by Luc

Rainbow Unicorn

email them maybe? :)

I emailed them for you ahah  :)

Here is the answer of Bob Allen :

I spoke to the promoter of the Gaga tour last week and they are planning on reporting the totals to Billboard.  I don't have them yet, but they will be posted online and in the magazine as soon as possible.

I don't think we'll have the numbers tomorrow but really soon. Maybe we'll have the first numbers in June before June 26   :)

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Dangerous Man

How many more times do I have to say that people are just speculating? I don't care at all for the money. I just hope that as many fans as possible get to see her live. And who are you to say I don't care for her health? You don't know me at all!

Oh, did I hate something? Seems you are now pressed. Sorry about that.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."