💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Bt1

There are a lot of good seats left for tonight. Some pics of the public may not look good.

Bt1

Washington DC date has a lot of tickets now. Philadelphia was probably also affected. Thats too bad. Without the change the shows would have had one of the best box offices. Now they will probably be in line with the other dates.

Edited by Florin

somechick

Washington DC date has a lot of tickets now. Philadelphia was probably also affected. Thats too bad. Without the chance the shows would have had one of the best box offices. Now they will probably be in line with the others dates.

That really sucks and it's not her fault at all. :noparty: Stupid sport stuffing up Gaga's sellout shows. ;)

ViviLittleM

Washington DC date has a lot of tickets now. Philadelphia was probably also affected. Thats too bad. Without the chance the shows would have had one of the best box offices. Now they will probably be in line with the other dates.

It's a big mess.

Rainbow Unicorn

I thought the tour was doing really good but after the rescheduled dates, the tickets added in last minutes for all the dates, this is a big mess and I can't hide that I'm a bit scared now  :eww:

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Luc

I thought the tour was doing really good but after all the rescheduled dates, the tickets added in last minutes, this is a big mess and I can't hide that I'm a bit scared now  :eww:

No reason to be really scared, although it'll probably not sell out.

Hopefully everybody going to the show has heard about the reschedule :ohno:

Rainbow Unicorn

No reason to be really scared, although it'll probably not sell out.

Hopefully everybody going to the show has heard about the reschedule :ohno:

About the rescheduled, Ticketmaster send emails to people who purchased tickets for the show so everybody will know it  :) 

Luc

About the rescheduled, Ticketmaster send emails to people who purchased tickets for the show so everybody will know it  :) 

Not everybody reads their e-mail :gum:

GagaMyBlood95

I'm not scared at all really, everyone saw how good Gaga is live, and how this tour is fun and a great party... I have seen a couple of videos of Katy's tour, the stage and costumes look great but she is just... Well, let's stop there

ViviLittleM

Lady Gaga Now â€@LadyGagaNowNet 19 s

Middle Eastern Monsters! @TicketmasterUAE is announcing something big on Monday. #artRAVE? Stay tuned. pic.twitter.com/301Kj1SY40

Bt1

I'm not scared at all really, everyone saw how good Gaga is live, and how this tour is fun and a great party... I have seen a couple of videos of Katy's tour, the stage and costumes look great but she is just... Well, let's stop there

Katy doesnt need to sell the last tickets. Almost everywhere she sold out in the first days. Gaga still has some tickets to sell, especially with the last added dates and good reviews wont do that much. She needs a hit.

Lady Gaga Now â€@LadyGagaNowNet 19 s

Middle Eastern Monsters! @TicketmasterUAE is announcing something big on Monday. #artRAVE? Stay tuned. pic.twitter.com/301Kj1SY40

I wonder if she will sing Born this way there. :awkney:

HOTRODSGAGA

Yes.

From jail.

While being canned to death.

Gotta love extremists :heart:

GagaMyBlood95

Katy doesnt need to sell the last tickets. Almost everywhere she sold out in the first days. Gaga still has some tickets to sell, especially with the last added dates and good reviews wont do that much. She needs a hit.

If they let her have a concert, she definitely will!