Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

jamarious

Did you get to talk to her after the show at all or not? She seems to recognise some of the fans she's seen a few times.

well it's all good - I managed to get APZ tix for the second Melbourne show, so I know I'm gonna meet her, so I'm just going to have fun at all the other shows. Thing is, I don't dress up so I doubt I'd ever get picked to go on stage. I mean when there are so many people with such fabulous outfits on, why would she pick the girl in jeans and a t-shirt? :dies:

no we didn't our time on stage with her was all we needed. we were both happy enough with that. and she likes fans with outfits that show they worked out. so if its something you want that the first thing to work on. but good luck at your meet in Melbourne

These were taken with my Nikon D3100 that I successfully snuck into the show.

_DSC0012.jpg

_DSC0001.jpg

_DSC0039.jpg

_DSC0042.jpg

_DSC0129.jpg

_DSC0261.jpg

_DSC0347.jpg

_DSC0412.jpg

DO NOT REPOST THESE ON ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA.....THESE ARE MY PERSONAL PICTURES!!!!

Unless your one of the two people in the picture with her and the fans onstage

but you didnt post any pictures with fans on stage with gaga

ElectricHaus

no we didn't our time on stage with her was all we needed. we were both happy enough with that. and she likes fans with outfits that show they worked out. so if its something you want that the first thing to work on. but good luck at your meet in Melbourne

but you didnt post any pictures with fans on stage with gaga

Dang it I thought I posted it, ok let me go look.

_DSC0375.jpg

candiedroses

I miss this so much :( ... if you were there, can you kik me at Halcyonicheart or tweet me @millerkrause? I really need some monster friends.

high heeled fem

it went by so fast but was amazing so good I love ARTPOP even more now :giveup: My favs were ARTPOP, Venus, Aura, Swine, Applause, Born This Way :party:

wow so glad u had fun

i think my fav would also be ARTPOP even thouh i dont like it on cd amazing live :udidnt:

i wish fashion was back

i cant wait to see judas

somechick

I miss this so much :( ... if you were there, can you kik me at Halcyonicheart or tweet me @millerkrause? I really need some monster friends.

I was there, but I don't use kik or twitter. Also, I'm from Australia...do you have facebook though? I pretty much only keep up with that of all the social media sites. Facebook and GGD takes up enough time already. haha

candiedroses

I was there, but I don't use kik or twitter. Also, I'm from Australia...do you have facebook though? I pretty much only keep up with that of all the social media sites. Facebook and GGD takes up enough time already. haha

Y

Yes I do have Facebook!  Sorry I don't know how to get rid of my last post, I clicked post too soon!  My name is Miller Krause

gagaforgaga2010

Guys, one of my very dearest friends was at this show, and her gold backpack was stolen from her. If you have any info, please give it to me so I can pass it on. It had her phone, camera, memory cards everything. And on top of it, one monster stole from all of us because she was the one taking video messages for GaGa to give to her in Las Vegas during her meet and greet

LStephens11

It has been a week since our show :( I still have post-artRave depression.

Guys, one of my very dearest friends was at this show, and her gold backpack was stolen from her. If you have any info, please give it to me so I can pass it on. It had her phone, camera, memory cards everything. And on top of it, one monster stole from all of us because she was the one taking video messages for GaGa to give to her in Las Vegas during her meet and greet

Omg, she's your friend?! She is so kind... I do hope she finds her purse soon, she was absolutely frantic after the show was over. :( That makes me so sad.

oh no :( she was so sweet! I talked to her alot and she took video messages for people :( some people are just horrible...

somechick

Oh that really sucks. I didn't see anyone with a gold backpack there though. :(

gagaforgaga2010

Update: she got her stuff back but all the materials were completely wiped from the memory cards. All those video messages are gone because someone got greedy

somechick

Update: she got her stuff back but all the materials were completely wiped from the memory cards. All those video messages are gone because someone got greedy

Glad that she got it back at least - but why would someone wipe the memory cards?

gagaforgaga2010

Glad that she got it back at least - but why would someone wipe the memory cards?

I'm not sure. It's sad. But there is a correction. The video messages are there, but her personal footage and pics are gone. GaGa will still be getting the fan video messages