Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

I almost did not go after BTWB where I felt it was not her best (given she was probably under pain prior to her surgery). I gave her a shot and I am glad I went. She was great. I only wish she would have played the entire Just Dance, Pokerface, Telephone, TEOG, Judas and not cut it so short. These are her big hits and deserve its entirety. I could care less for MANNicure or even if she cut out two songs from ARTPOP.

Tours I've seen in rank:

1. MBT

2. ARTPOP Ball

3. BTWB

calmar

Hey, those are great pictures!!  I really like the last one you captured.  :)  Looks professional.

Thank you very much!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ElectricHaus

Some pictures I uploaded to Tumblr today from last night's artRAVE. If you have one and see them floating around, know that I'm the one that took them.

tumblr_n8x36tyemY1shqc20o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8x36tyemY1shqc20o4_500.jpg

tumblr_n8x36tyemY1shqc20o5_500.jpg

I was able to sneak my professional camera in how do yo post pics on here? I got amazing pics!!!

LStephens11

Even though we crashed on our way to the show, I ended up making it! I was right beside the runway connecting to the piano and the middle runway! It was so much fun! I was wearing a holographic shirt, silver pants, white platform shoes, green hair, and a holographic hat as well. I made a ton of eye contact with her and I even threw my hat at her and she reached for it to try to catch it, but she didn't :( It went straight across into the other side of the runway into the audience. So if a holographic hat hit you, I am sorry! Overall it was the best night ever and it beat the Born This Way Ball for me. :')

I saw you tbh :legend:

Heres the GA line I guess???

Bsw7MFhIIAAFbxj.jpg

I was right behind the girl in the white hoodie and the black one behind her on the ground. We got there at 2 am.

Gaga sounded like a train wreck during Do What U Want & Alejandro. 

MANiCURE/Swine still suck. 

Excuse me what :lmao: You can't be serious.

LStephens11

The most incredible night of my entire life... we got there at 2 AM so my friends could have high numbers for the LMZ. I had no intentions on spending my 21st birthday in a parking garage in Downtown Dallas, but it was so fun. I met some cool people, saw some things I had never seen before either :emma:

Lady Gaga is powerful. She has complete control and commands a room. When she started to walk down the catwalk for ARTPOP it gave me chills, how stoic she is. She is a living art piece herself. Gaga is a true rockstar. No one holds a candle to her. She was authentic and happy and it radiated across the room. Being with 25,000 people singing every word and dancing their asses off was the greatest birthday present ever.

My favorite performances - ARTPOP, Donatella (I used to could not stand that song until last night), Venus was an assault - the crowd singing and jumping up and down was so much for me I loved it, Judas, Gypsy, Applause.

The greatest birthday, thank you to Gaga and to all the Dallas monsters who helped make it so special. I have never sang so loud or danced so much in my life. A beautiful night. When I close my eyes I can still see the confetti and hear you singing... to the planet... to the planet...

Arturo

The most incredible night of my entire life... we got there at 2 AM so my friends could have high numbers for the LMZ. I had no intentions on spending my 21st birthday in a parking garage in Downtown Dallas, but it was so fun. I met some cool people, saw some things I had never seen before either :emma:

Lady Gaga is powerful. She has complete control and commands a room. When she started to walk down the catwalk for ARTPOP it gave me chills, how stoic she is. She is a living art piece herself. Gaga is a true rockstar. No one holds a candle to her. She was authentic and happy and it radiated across the room. Being with 25,000 people singing every word and dancing their asses off was the greatest birthday present ever.

My favorite performances - ARTPOP, Donatella (I used to could not stand that song until last night), Venus was an assault - the crowd singing and jumping up and down was so much for me I loved it, Judas, Gypsy, Applause.

The greatest birthday, thank you to Gaga and to all the Dallas monsters who helped make it so special. I have never sang so loud or danced so much in my life. A beautiful night. When I close my eyes I can still see the confetti and hear you singing... to the planet... to the planet...

Omg I'm glad you had fun (and on your birthday too! happy belated birthday :emma:) :giveup:

This makes me so much more hyped for my date :cry:

Oh and the AAC holds 13-14k for end-stage pop concerts not 25k (sorry, it's the chart monster in me)

calmar

I was able to sneak my professional camera in how do yo post pics on here? I got amazing pics!!!

Upload them to somewhere like Tumblr, Flickr, etc. and then insert them via their URL.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

jamarious

did u get any good video's i'm trying to find SWINE

That was AMAZING!!!!!!! Vids and pics do nooooo justice to being at the artRAVE. Crayon Pop was a blast and Gaga was in such a good happy mood. The crowd stayed on it's feet....I lost my shizzzz several times (hello Swine). The LMZ bag is nice...the show felt like 30minutes! Flew by. Awesome awesome night!

I GOT Called on stage during SWINE so it has a special place in my heart now

CherryPi3
LStephens11

OMG THAT WAS YOU?! :legend: You worked it! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss

I stood in front of the girl with the bow in her hair that was with you in the GA line. She seemed so sweet!

BUT YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

holy **** the one in with her one eyeball - was that during Aura or Judas? perfect picture. :legend:

I didn't know you were alone :rip: You looked like you were having such a good time!

CherryPi3

holy **** the one in with her one eyeball - was that during Aura or Judas? perfect picture. :legend:

I didn't know you were alone :rip: You looked like you were having such a good time!

It was during Judas! She performed right in front/on top of me and I was lucky enough to capture right when she looked at me! I died!

Yeah, I went alone, but quickly made friends with the surrounding Monsters. And yeah I was having a blast! Best night ever!  :worship:

somechick

I keep telling everyone the show is close to an hour and fifty minutes! Removing a couple of minutes of fashion and a two minute interlude and putting in TEOG and Judas may be a one minute difference! The show is still coming in at anywhere from an hour forty five minutes to an hour fifty minutes.

yeah it's still pretty much the same. In fact it felt like it was a few minutes longer than the first 2 I went to (which were between 1hr40 and 1hr45mins). i think because the show is quite fast paced it *seems* to go quick. I was even surprised when it got to the on stage change and was like "we're up to that already?" But when I checked the time I was like "oh yeah, it's been going like an hour 30mins already OK.

Edited by somechick

somechick

OMG! Did you go to the MSG show too? And wore that same dress and sprayed purple all over you? I was trying to work out if it's the same person, but I'm guessing it was you coz who else would have that same dress? ;)