Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

somechick

It's coming guys! Get ready!

Everyone who's going in this thread should put up their facebooks, instagrams, etc. So we can meet each other at the show!

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/bodie.hugg?fref=nf

Insta: http://instagram.com/bohugg

There's really no point for me to do this since I won't be using the internet on my phone with roaming charges from Australia. :help: Plus I really don't know what time I'm getting there (I only arrive into Dallas that afternoon so it depends on traffic from the airport) and I have a seat so wont be queueing. I'd love to meet up with people, but like I said, I can't check the internet on my phone... :(

That J

It's like 9 days!!! Duuuuudes and guuuuuurls...we waited and waited and it's right around the corner. Literally. Are we ready for this?! #artraveDallas

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

I leave in a day and a half! I still need to pack. :dies: I can't believe it's only 9 days!

Be safe and get ready!!!! This is about to happen. Ahhhhhhh. ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

somechick

Be safe and get ready!!!! This is about to happen. Ahhhhhhh. ;)

Thanks...finishing off packing now. Then I gotta try to sleep tonight before heading to the airport tomorrow! USA, I'm coming! :D

AmberWaves30

Hello friends!! My sister and I will be at the ARTPOP Ball in Dallas anyone want to hang out with 2 fabulous fat b---hes let us know!!

somechick

Hello friends!! My sister and I will be at the ARTPOP Ball in Dallas anyone want to hang out with 2 fabulous fat b---hes let us know!!

Hey! Do you have seats or GA?