Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

LStephens11

109 is such a good section! It may look far away on the map but its perfect. I sat in that exact section for Rihanna on her diamonds world tour. If you wanted to though you could try to get upgraded. If your tickets were say around $100 You could get yourself upgraded to sections that are super close. The American Airlines Center has released around 300ish new REALLY Good seats. Just go up to the box office (located on one of the corners of the building or you can access it inside) Tell them you came to get upgraded. They will tell you where the next best seats are and how much its going to cost you. In this case since you paid $100 its gonna cost another $120 per ticket to get to the good sections because they are $224 a piece, and you pay the difference. Hope that helped, have fun monster! 

:legend::hug: Thank you for this!! I'm so excited :)

calmar

I guess this is around the time I should start getting excited for the show  :sweat:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

EdgeofTeeth

I can't believe I've waited five years to see Gaga live and it's all about to happen in a matter of days...

That J

Those of you who are going to this show and it's your first concert ever....ya picked the greatest show on earth. The only problem with Gaga being your first concert is nothing else really is better. She puts on a heck of a show and it's a flawless fun time. Be prepared tho...you'll be hyped but exhausted after. And it's LOUD!!!!!! I'm so excited to rave with you guys!! Xoxo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hellspont

Those of you who are going to this show and it's your first concert ever....ya picked the greatest show on earth. The only problem with Gaga being your first concert is nothing else really is better. She puts on a heck of a show and it's a flawless fun time. Be prepared tho...you'll be hyped but exhausted after. And it's LOUD!!!!!! I'm so excited to rave with you guys!! Xoxo

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

CherryPi3

Anybody here selling 2 GA tickets? Or know a site where I can get them for cheap?

My two friends decided they want to go with me to the show and I need to find two GA tickets in just 5 days!

I can't believe I've waited five years to see Gaga live and it's all about to happen in a matter of days...

same here dude!

Just bought GA tickets from stubhub for $200 each. X_X

Oh well it'll be a blast! I have a question: how important is it in being early in the GA line? I know for the BTWB my friends and I came the night before to get into the "Monster Pit."

LordDisick

Just bought GA tickets from stubhub for $200 each. X_X

Oh well it'll be a blast! I have a question: how important is it in being early in the GA line? I know for the BTWB my friends and I came the night before to get into the "Monster Pit."

not that important, everybodys been saying that since the stage is so spread out. youll find good seats dont worry

That J

Bros and ladies....she's in Texas. San Antonio is in the midst of the opening act as we speak and THURSDAY is our night. Wow! We are right here at it. ;). We are gonna REPRESENT! . Xoxoxoxoxo.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Ethan

I'm so ****ing excited. It's almost here. It's literally almost here. I'm seeing my first gaga show. I'm seeing gaga.