artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

That J

I'm sooooo excited for this show. Have a feeling this is gonna be something special and I'm thrilled to have my tickets. Also, decided for the first time ever to go outside the box with clothes...lol. So Yea...this will be interesting. :)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ElectricHaus

Looking to buy 2 extra GA tickets for this show. If anyone has them hit me up

Might want to try craigslist. Usually they have GA for cheapish. Usually cheaper than stubhub

• 2 weeks later...

Officially going! Just bought two GA tix  :excited: The pit for the BTWB here was just SO great I'm SO excited for round 2! Hope to see a few of you there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
musicmonster

Hope you all have a great time. I recently moved and am several days away from Dallas. :( I will miss the AAC crowd! The Monster Ball and Born This Way Ball at the AAC was phenomenal. Gaga seems so happy in Dallas. Wish I could be there! (I'll actually miss camping out in the courtyard.) I'm settling for the Atlanta show instead. Paws up!

Edited by musicmonster

That J

Agreed the crowd in Dallas for the BTWB was AMAZING!!! It was like a room full of stans. Not the YAAAASSSS ones but the cool ones lol. I've got my outfit all ready and am on the edge of (glory) my seat waiting for this epic slayage that will be Lady Gaga's artRAVE. The ARTPOP Ball. Live in Dallas. Yaaaaaaassssss

somechick

It's gonna be really hot in Dallas when this is on right? I'm going and I have no idea what to wear...well I have no idea what to wear to any of the shows I'm going to, but I hate the heat so I think this will be worse. lol

I can't wait to be here and meet all of y'all! I'm basically going to this one alone so I hope I get to make new friends 😊😄

Edited by KilledMyFormer

That J

I can't believe we are finally at the start of this tour!! A friend of mine will be at the Atlanta show (second stop of the tour) so I'm excited to hear his thoughts...without spilling TOO much tea lol. Our Dallas show is still a wait but I'm SO excited!!!

I bought me and my best friend LMZ tickets for Dallas. He was shocked when I showed him his ticket lol. This is gonna be awesome!!!

KadeLindsay12

I can't believe we are finally at the start of this tour!! A friend of mine will be at the Atlanta show (second stop of the tour) so I'm excited to hear his thoughts...without spilling TOO much tea lol. Our Dallas show is still a wait but I'm SO excited!!! I bought me and my best friend LMZ tickets for Dallas. He was shocked when I showed him his ticket lol. This is gonna be awesome!!!

My friends are going to Ft Lauderdale & Atlanta! She's going to be keeping me updated on what's going on! I'm so excited!