💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

That J

It's coming! Ahhhh!

Yaaaasssss. Ok I'm gonna post my outfit in pics. I still I have 3 days before it will all be here but I have pics of it all. It's either gonna be awesome or an awesome train wreck. Lol

Well fudge a Popsicle, for some reason my phone is not cooperating. Blah!! Anyway, there's a hat, a shirt, "pants", crazy shoes and a certain ummm accessory. ;). EVERYthing ties in to ARTPOP. The only thing that doesn't is the shoes but it's Gaga inspired thanks to the "You And I" video. This is a one night ONLY dress up lol. Can't wait to rave with you Dallas!!! Xo

Edited by MonsterJames333
The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

It's SO close. I didn't realize my shirt is coming from Germany lol. I pray it gets here in time. If not, ill just paint my chest and go shirtless.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Can't believe it's almost time... Hopefully she'll sing Judas here in Dallas as well.

I want MJH back but Judas works too

I want Fashion! back on the set list!

If she keeps sprinkling BTW songs throughout the tour, I hope we get HML  :Jase:

LStephens11

I've never been to a concert at the AAC before, only a Mavs game in like 2007. I'm in Section 109, Row U I believe. Has anyone ever been in or around this area of the arena, is it a good seat?

Also - mess at there only being 5 sold out sections in Dallas :emma: I hope we're not her first non-sell out :awkney:

Arturo

I've never been to a concert at the AAC before, only a Mavs game in like 2007. I'm in Section 109, Row U I believe. Has anyone ever been in or around this area of the arena, is it a good seat?

Also - mess at there only being 5 sold out sections in Dallas :emma: I hope we're not her first non-sell out :awkney:

Multiple shows like Atlanta and St. Paul didn't sell out but were still reported sold out.

Don't worry, Dallas isn't even selling that badly. 

It's not San Antonio :rip:

LStephens11

Multiple shows like Atlanta and St. Paul didn't sell out but were still reported sold out.

:awkney: so why were they reported as sell outs? That's a lie. :rip:

how's San Antonio doing??