Featured Posts

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Gaga on the frontpage of Le Soleil again ! :legend:

2 times in 3 days !

Quebec stanning for Gaga as usual :whitney:

Are you guys bothered that our show will most likely be shorter, since Gaga seems to have removed songs from the setlist? I know I shouldn't listen to the naysayers but I gotta say, some monsters are so negative about the artRave they're really starting to take the excitement out of the whole thing :noparty:

Staryu

I heard a rumor about the show not having the runway. I hope it's not true!

I believe that's for the FEQ. Don't worry. ;)

BurqaSwg

Are you guys bothered that our show will most likely be shorter, since Gaga seems to have removed songs from the setlist? I know I shouldn't listen to the naysayers but I gotta say, some monsters are so negative about the artRave they're really starting to take the excitement out of the whole thing :noparty:

tbh ya i'm bothered...i've always liked fashion! & CLLG is iconic so im a little sad. I hope the show isn't 1 hour and a half long,i mean its not dat bad but i really want a 2 hour long show.OMG i just realised dat she will try to speak french (like always)

Sachasuperstar

tbh ya i'm bothered...i've always liked fashion! & CLLG is iconic so im a little sad. I hope the show isn't 1 hour and a half long,i mean its not dat bad but i really want a 2 hour long show.OMG i just realised dat she will try to speak french (like always)

The show is 1h30 babe, I was at Madison Square Garden and the Atlantic city show and it was exacly 1h30 

cd9904

I'm okay with her cutting some songs. As long as the show is good ^^

Anyone going with a LMZ ticket? I feel like I'm the only one! :flop:

I really don't see the problem with cutting Fashion! and CLLG seriously. I'm actually annoyed by all the fans here making a drama out of it.

LaLuna

I really don't see the problem with cutting Fashion! and CLLG seriously. I'm actually annoyed by all the fans here making a drama out of it.

MTE. I don't see what the big deal is. Monsters can be such drama queens.

DancelnTheDark

I'm okay with her cutting some songs. As long as the show is good ^^

Anyone going with a LMZ ticket? I feel like I'm the only one! :flop:

Moi :)

I need to wait for my friends so I'll leave around 1:30PM an arrives at MTL for 4:00PM so I guess I'll have really bad GA spot ! :(

cd9904

Moi :)

Aw cool! ;)

At what time are you planning to get there?

I need to wait for my friends so I'll leave around 1:30PM an arrives at MTL for 4:00PM so I guess I'll have really bad GA spot ! :(

I think there's enough room to move around on the floor, so maybe you'll end up with a great spot :)

Archived