• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcoop

• GlitterGrease

• Anomaly

• Mason

LadyJamie

I really do not understand why the tickets are so damn expensive on resale. I got my AC ticket almost face value but Boston is like....over double the price.... 

WHAT

GlitterGrease

I really do not understand why the tickets are so damn expensive on resale. I got my AC ticket almost face value but Boston is like....over double the price....

WHAT

Yeah boston is one of the more expensive dates on stubhub. Maybe its because theres a bigger demand or its just a bigger city than most

TropicOfCANCER

Where should we park early in the morning???? Never been to Boston....

find free street parking :cool:

how many days til this? i'm not excited yet but i know i will be once its the day of

ONE MONTH!!!

oh yeah, June 30th

michaelnsync

SO i just realized something, The Boston show might be something BIG. The countdown on the ARTPOP app is going to currently run out on June 30th, at 9:08pm. That is the night of this show plus around her time she will probably take the stage. a surprise for Boston???????????

LadyJamie

This is giving me anxiety O_O

Why are the tickets so damn expensive on resale?! Large cities like Toronto aren't even this high. The lowest ticket is 192 FOR REGULAR GA... I.... wtf. 

I just want 1 GA ticket D;

GlitterGrease

SO i just realized something, The Boston show might be something BIG. The countdown on the ARTPOP app is going to currently run out on June 30th, at 9:08pm. That is the night of this show plus around her time she will probably take the stage. a surprise for Boston???????????

Omgggg, i wouldnt be surprised if the app gets postponed though

Onslaught7

I noticed the timing in the ARTPOP app too! It would be REALLY cool if something special happens at the show, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

Also, to everyone asking about parking, the "free" spots are only free on Sundays and after 6 or 8pm on weekdays and Saturday. This show is on a Monday and if you park on the street in the morning, you'll have to keep feeding a meter every 2 hours.

Can't wait!!!!! :D

michaelnsync

honestly if u can take the best and cheapest way to avoid parking is take the MBTA. Commuter Rail or Subway. North Station is TD Garden. Find a station you can park at for 5 bucks and take the train. That what i always do for shows here. Instead of 20/30 around their for event parking. 

Onslaught7

honestly if u can take the best and cheapest way to avoid parking is take the MBTA. Commuter Rail or Subway. North Station is TD Garden. Find a station you can park at for 5 bucks and take the train. That what i always do for shows here. Instead of 20/30 around their for event parking. 

I agree :D