Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

artRAVE: May 20 St. Paul, MN

famous

Featured Posts

Hey guys, I really want to go to this concert. I've never been to a Gaga concert before, and this concert is my only chance. The only problem is that it's during my final exams. I have final exams on that week, and to come, I'd have to miss school, and finals. My mom is willing to come along and take me (she's a Gaga fan), but I don't know how it would work, with my finals being that week. Plus the seats are really picked over, and I've never been to a concert. I have no idea what seats to pick, etc. I'm just feeling frustrated. The Winnipeg concert is sold out, so I could only go to this one. Any advice on which seats I should pick? Any other advice would be very appreciated! I just don't know what to do. Thanks :)

Do you have a price range/a few seat options you're trying to pick from?  

You could probably speak to your teachers and ask if you could take the exams you'd be missing beforehand? You can maybe fib a bit and say you have to go out of town with your mother - not really lying, but not outright saying it's for a concert... they might be more lenient if they think it's something you can't get out of. 

I am just glad her supposed stage will go around the whole arena floor so at least no matter where we are, we will get a good glance. :eek: I just want to see what this stage looks like already!

By the way, is gate 1 the main entrance? Like the one with the huge stairs and lighthouse?

It's always been Gate 1 in the past! :)

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allison M

• Katie

• Travis

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

ShowMeYourAura

Do you have a price range/a few seat options you're trying to pick from?  

You could probably speak to your teachers and ask if you could take the exams you'd be missing beforehand? You can maybe fib a bit and say you have to go out of town with your mother - not really lying, but not outright saying it's for a concert... they might be more lenient if they think it's something you can't get out of. 

It's always been Gate 1 in the past! :)

OMG,I found 2 tickets side by side in Row 1 on StubHub for under $200 each! I think those are the ones we are getting! Wish me luck! Now I need to beg my mom, and figure out what I'm gonna do about school!  :party:

Allison M

Is it super difficult to get first row here with GA?  I was 21st in line in STL and camped for 22 hours. It was also 5 degrees and it was supposed to snow so I think that made it easier since people didn't want to camp in that. 

I think more people would be willing to camp longer this time because the weather won't be so cold. I just need a good idea of how long to camp for front/second row since i'll be flying in. :( I probably should have gotten LMZ instead of GA

Edited by Allison M

Is it super difficult to get first row here with GA?  I was 21st in line in STL and camped for 22 hours. It was also 5 degrees and it was supposed to snow so I think that made it easier since people didn't want to camp in that. 

I think more people would be willing to camp longer this time because the weather won't be so cold. I just need a good idea of how long to camp for front/second row since i'll be flying in. :( I probably should have gotten LMZ instead of GA

There are tons of dedicated fans that go to the St Paul shows.. It's really going to depend on the stage layout. I had front row for the BTWB, and was like 80-something in line (although I got there at like 4 AM and was supposed to be 200-something, long story). I imagine it will be even more difficult for this time around considering it won't be 10-20 degrees out come end of May.

Allison M

There are tons of dedicated fans that go to the St Paul shows.. It's really going to depend on the stage layout. I had front row for the BTWB, and was like 80-something in line (although I got there at like 4 AM and was supposed to be 200-something, long story). I imagine it will be even more difficult for this time around considering it won't be 10-20 degrees out come end of May.

:( I should have gotten LMZ... :noparty:

:( I should have gotten LMZ... :noparty:

If you come at like midnight I think you'll be fine. Not sure about first row since LMZ fills most of those up, but it depends on the stage layout. Hopefully they do the numbered wristbands again in the morning so you won't have to wait there all day.

Edited by Haus

Allison M

If you come at like midnight I think you'll be fine. Not sure about first row since LMZ fills most of those up, but it depends on the stage layout. Hopefully they do the numbered wristbands again in the morning so you won't have to wait there all day.

yeah I got in line at like 11:30am the day before the show and we got our wristbands at like 10am the day of the show. I'm willing to camp as long as I need to, i just need to know before i get a plane ticket. lol

yeah I got in line at like 11:30am the day before the show and we got our wristbands at like 10am the day of the show. I'm willing to camp as long as I need to, i just need to know before i get a plane ticket. lol

Well the sooner the better I suppose. I'd fly in on the 18th, get a room at the Holiday Inn kitty corner to Xcel, and check on the line starting the morning of the 19th. 

Allison M

Well the sooner the better I suppose. I'd fly in on the 18th, get a room at the Holiday Inn kitty corner to Xcel, and check on the line starting the morning of the 19th.

I was planning on splitting a room with some other members (I have to double check though) so i'll talk with them :) but the dates and timing sounds good :)

rivingtonreject

i'm going to this show! I'm from St. Louis but we didn't get a date here or Kansas City so St. Paul it is! :)

I'm excited to meet everyone!

WELCOME TO MN!!