• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allison M

• Katie

• Travis

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

thefamefatale

Hey guys, I've never done GA before and I'm really nervous. I don't know why, every time I think about artrave I get super nervous.... I don't even know what door to line up at for regular GA? And I don't know :( :( :( :( If someone could comfort me I would feel so much better haha, I'm just so excited/nervous.. and anyone who has regular GA too we should meet or something  :haha:

don't be a drag

You guys are so wonderful and helpful  :hug: Thank you 

I think I may go early Tuesday morning, like 5/6am - Hope the line isn't too long by that time, haha :)

What gate do people line up at? 1? :o

Yep! Gate 1. You'll see the line. :) Unless you're the first one, but you'd have to get there reeeeeeeallllyyy early for that to happen. :fan:

With rain, will a poncho suffice or are we talking about freezing rain?

Excuse me but does this question mean you're going to or are you just asking out of concern for the rest of us? CAUSE I WOULD BE REALLY HAPPY.

FairyDreams

I'm so excited, I got GA tickets tonight! I had to use my mom's credit card... She works the night of the concert so I will have to call to see tomorrow how I can get them because I got the "will call" option.

Hey guys, I've never done GA before and I'm really nervous. I don't know why, every time I think about artrave I get super nervous.... I don't even know what door to line up at for regular GA? And I don't know :( :(If someone could comfort me I would feel so much better haha, I'm just so excited/nervous.. and anyone who has regular GA too we should meet or something  :haha:

Gate/Door 1! you won't be able to miss the line I'm sure. :) Come hang out with us!

Shadow

Excuse me but does this question mean you're going to or are you just asking out of concern for the rest of us? CAUSE I WOULD BE REALLY HAPPY.

Well hello there, Katie! Yes, I will be there with the GGD mod team and it'll be lovely to see you in the flesh. :adam:

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

Hey guys, I've never done GA before and I'm really nervous. I don't know why, every time I think about artrave I get super nervous.... I don't even know what door to line up at for regular GA? And I don't know :( :( :( :( If someone could comfort me I would feel so much better haha, I'm just so excited/nervous.. and anyone who has regular GA too we should meet or something  :haha:

There are signs all around the venue with gate numbers. As Katie said, you'll want to be at Gate 1, and you won't miss it since it's at the main entrance of Xcel. They may let people line up inside gate 1 instead of out on the sidewalk since that's what they did at the Monster Ball, but it depends on whether they're feeling nice or not. 

Here's a map that shows all the gate locations:

XcelEnergyCenterAreaMap.jpg

I'm not sure if you can line up at the other gates. I went to gate 4 at the Monster Ball, was first in line (there were maybe 15 people there) and I got second row. Complete luck. I'd call Xcel beforehand and ask if you can use the gates besides gate 1 because most people assume you can only enter at gate 1. 

Allison M

i colored my hair and I really don't think I like it :(

I'm super upset and just want my blonde back. :(

I'm so stupid for doing it and especially before the show because i'm going to hate how it looks in the pictures :(

I could cry :(

I want Gaga's wigs. :(

Well hello there, Katie! Yes, I will be there with the GGD mod team and it'll be lovely to see you in the flesh. :adam:

YAY!!!! I must have somehow missed that detail.. I'm so excited!

i colored my hair and I really don't think I like it 

I'm super upset and just want my blonde back. 

I'm so stupid for doing it and especially before the show because i'm going to hate how it looks in the pictures 

I could cry 

I want Gaga's wigs. 

Get some temporary dye or hair chalk or spray and just do a crazy color like purple or blue! Something that washes right out afterward but you can both cover your new color with AND do something fun and ravey. :)

yourfaves

Anybody know when we can start lining up outside Xcel?  I'm thinking 9pm the night before.  But my friend says "we aren't allowed to do that."

anything from xcel yet?

Last year we weren't allowed to be there before midnight but I don't know if they'll enforce that this year or not - it could have been due to the monster pit stuff. Even then, security guards switched out and the new ones let people line up at 7pm despite what the others had said, so who knows really!