Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 18 Cleveland, OH

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lil monster

Okay so I bought two LMZ tickets (one for my friend and I), and they are Flash Seats. My question is since the tickets are non-transferable, will he just go along side me when we enter? Two tickets = us two.

Also, I read somewhere on the site that the person who's name is on the tickets must be present at the time of entry. I used my parents card to buy the tickets, so does this mean my parent must be present when I go to enter with my friend? That's so stupid.

They are making this way more confusing that it should be. :sweat:

Hope to see y'all there!

If you bought two tickets for you and your friend and those tickets are in your flash seats account then yes he will be able to get in and he doesn't need to show an ID or credit card just you will have to. I'm not sure about your second question though. I don't think your parents need to be present nor do I think you will have a hard time getting in but if I were you I would call the Q box office and ask just to be sure.

If you bought two tickets for you and your friend and those tickets are in your flash seats account then yes he will be able to get in and he doesn't need to show an ID or credit card just you will have to. I'm not sure about your second question though. I don't think your parents need to be present nor do I think you will have a hard time getting in but if I were you I would call the Q box office and ask just to be sure.

Awesome! Thanks.

Future Lover

Ticket Update #439493

I called the Q box office again today after not receiving my ticket. It was supposed to be sent out two weeks ago, but it's been in will call the whole time. :roll: I'm able to pick it up any time.

If you ordered will call you can probably pick it up too.

MeryJaneHolland

Awesome! Thanks.

From what I read it goes by the name on the credit card :/   I bought my own Cleveland tickets but my sister bought my LMZ tickets to the chicago show for my birthday and I had to call and go through a bunch of stuff to change the name to mine instead of hers.

It's not the tickets themselves thats the problem or the arena, but with the LMZ early entry line it has a check in and the name on the check in list is what is on the credit card

• 2 weeks later...

i called and had my ticket sent to will call but im still going to see if it can be mailed to me. i just LOVE having the real ticket in my hand before the show because i dont want to have to worry about not getting in . 

Little Monster in Buffalo

Future Lover

i called and had my ticket sent to will call but im still going to see if it can be mailed to me. i just LOVE having the real ticket in my hand before the show because i dont want to have to worry about not getting in . 

You should be fine. Just call again and ask them to mail it to you.

got LMZ for this who else

Me!

• 2 weeks later...
wahljennifer322

So who on this thread is from Cleveland?

MELT! Yessss, so yummy. Seriously will feed an entire table of friends with one order! If you are not from Cleveland, check it out if you  have time. The closest location to The Q is about 10-15 minutes away in Lakewood. www.meltbarandgrilled.com

Future Lover - Shooters is cool but hasn't been hopping in a long time. Personally, I would go elsewhere. There are so many other cool places to go in or near downtown. E.4th Street, Tremont . . . And yes, also try to get in the Rock Hall. It is one of my favorite places!

Flashseats are a breeze! I love them! After having to wait until days before the Roseland shows to get my tickets in hand, I would rather have them dumped into my account and know they are there! As other posters have stated, bring your credit card  you purchased the tickets with and in the line, the swipe this handheld thingy and your physical tickets print and you go right in. Super easy.

• 2 weeks later...
SexDreams

Getting close guys! Do I have to create an account? I think I did for flash seats but haven't done anything.

DiscoGangsta

So who on this thread is from Cleveland?

MELT! Yessss, so yummy. Seriously will feed an entire table of friends with one order! If you are not from Cleveland, check it out if you  have time. The closest location to The Q is about 10-15 minutes away in Lakewood. www.meltbarandgrilled.com

Future Lover - Shooters is cool but hasn't been hopping in a long time. Personally, I would go elsewhere. There are so many other cool places to go in or near downtown. E.4th Street, Tremont . . . And yes, also try to get in the Rock Hall. It is one of my favorite places!

Flashseats are a breeze! I love them! After having to wait until days before the Roseland shows to get my tickets in hand, I would rather have them dumped into my account and know they are there! As other posters have stated, bring your credit card  you purchased the tickets with and in the line, the swipe this handheld thingy and your physical tickets print and you go right in. Super easy.

I'M FROM CLEVELAND  :kisses:

Those are all great suggestions. I think out-of-towners would prefer E 4th, especially since it is right next to the arena and they don't have to risk driving around and getting lost or paying more for parking (though honestly I think taking the rapid somewhere else you might wanna go is the way to do it) I live downtown so I definitely think it's one of the best places to see all kinds of things (like the Rock Hall) but the near-West side is great for bars after the show and I've found lots of great clothes at Avalon in Lakewood or Coventry in case anyone needs last minute monster-wear. I'm so excited for this show and I'd love to run into some of you!

My friend and I are driving 5 hours from Indianapolis.. If we come at 1pm, do we still have a chance to get a. Good position in GA? :sweat:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived