💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 18 Cleveland, OH

famous

Featured Posts

Future Lover

I just got LMZ tonight!!!!!  :excited2:

Will anyone want to wait in line during the day because I'm going alone??

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MeryJaneHolland

I'm going alone with LMZ tickets too so I can  :yes:

i have LMZ as well. I thought you didn't have to wait in line with it.... do i wait or not ahh

Future Lover

i have LMZ as well. I thought you didn't have to wait in line with it.... do i wait or not ahh

You don't really have to but I want to just to be first in the line for LMZ. That way we get prime spot (wherever that may be, tbd).

You don't really have to but I want to just to be first in the line for LMZ. That way we get prime spot (wherever that may be, tbd).

then i might too

Future Lover

then i might too

Oh I didn't mean overnight if that's what you were thinking. Just get there early in the morning maybe. It sucks that we won't know anything for certain until the 11th.

• 2 weeks later...
Future Lover

I wish it was May already.  :excited2:

I need to find out what I'm going to wear as well as planning out my day. I hope to meet a lot of people in line! I need Little Monster friends, haha.

Spanish Eyes

My friend and I will be there. We go to Transylvania University in Lexington, KY. :hug:

meeeee! I am nervous. Did you select flashseats? I did.

Future Lover

meeeee! I am nervous. Did you select flashseats? I did.

No, I got will call, but I'm calling so they can physically deliver it. I also need them to change my dad's name to my name (we have the same exact name, it's just Sr. to Jr.)

When I called the first time they said that mailing it wouldn't be a problem as long as the original cardholder called.

No, I got will call, but I'm calling so they can physically deliver it. I also need them to change my dad's name to my name (we have the same exact name, it's just Sr. to Jr.)

When I called the first time they said that mailing it wouldn't be a problem as long as the original cardholder called.

ugh. So you CAN get physical tickets? I want them.

Future Lover

ugh. So you CAN get physical tickets? I want them.

It depends on who you get, tbh. When my dad (cardholder) called the box office worker told him they couldn't print out tickets, even though the one before said they could. I would keep calling until you get someone who'll print them out.

It depends on who you get, tbh. When my dad (cardholder) called the box office worker told him they couldn't print out tickets, even though the one before said they could. I would keep calling until you get someone who'll print them out.

I cannot waittttttt. I am coming from St. Louis. She usually always comes here.

Future Lover

I cannot waittttttt. I am coming from St. Louis. She usually always comes here.

Well at least you got her for the BTWB. She didn't even have a date here to cancel.  :emo:

She really likes Cleveland for some reason, so I have no doubt it'll be a great show. As long as she doesn't come on an hour late  :flop:

Archived