Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 18 Cleveland, OH

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wearing black (hipster) glasses and a yellow/blue plaid shirt with jeans in the LMZ line. Don't be afraid to say hi!

Zilla

Anybody in line, go say hi to my friend Robert, he's in line looking for people. Blue t shirt and jeans!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Daenerys

I'm so excited for you guys! :party:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Handsome Monsta

Slay

ย Bn87tH7CQAA2o4K.jpg

awesome picture! i hope you have videos & more pictures coming soon from this show :)

TEANUS

Any crowd pics?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Stefani328

I would love for people that attended tonight to share their experiences if they want.ย  :)

TEANUS

10311342_488517047944610_1797099168_n.jp

927959_624943414260286_1152685878_a.jpg

Looks pretty full :party:

Sure does! Awesome! :legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Arturo

The GP, their approval :applause:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Ashley Santa รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ@santaashleyย  15m
You know I've never really been a big lady gaga fan but that was such an awesome concert id consider going again!

ย 

ย 

Kellee รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ@kelleee22ย  15m
@ladygaga had such AMAZING time tonight!!!! Took my sister to her First Lady gaga concert she had a ball!!! Ur amazing!!
The Lady Gaga concert was hands down the best concert I have ever been to!รƒยขร…โ€œยจ#artRAVE
Collapse
Lady Gaga was by far the best concert I've been to

ย 

That was the best concert/ experience of my life, I love you GAGA with all my heart

ย 

Flawless

awesome picture! i hope you have videos & more pictures coming soon from this show :)

Sorry but last night i wasn't able to post because i was busy with some things. But i will be posting on 20th may date for sureย  :)

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived