đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 13 New York, NY

famous

Featured Posts

LiseDilling

After a couple of times refreshing I managed to get a LMZ ticket. So glad because I'm coming from the UK and now with early entry I don't have to waste a day in NYC stuck in a queue.

Good to hear that others are coming from Europe too :) When do your think, you're planning to get in the LMZ queue? 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we have regular GA tickets, do we still need to line up for after the LMZ tickets go in?

During The Monster Ball, it was two separate lines. People with LMZ lined up to duke it out over who got, what I'll refer to as, "front-front", and then General Admission lined up for everything else.

if anybody ends up with extra GA tix for whatever reason, anywhere from 1-4 tickets, please msg me! I'll buy em! :party:   :)

Cameron Dallas

During The Monster Ball, it was two separate lines. People with LMZ lined up to duke it out over who got, what I'll refer to as, "front-front", and then General Admission lined up for everything else.

sounds easy enough. Does this mean I should camp out? So I can get the best spot after " front fronts"?

Good to hear that others are coming from Europe too :) When do your think, you're planning to get in the LMZ queue? 

I'm not fussed about getting to front of the barriers so I'll probably only go an hour or two before doors open.

MessyTop

im so sad. I never got a code for the little monsters pre-sale and the citibank presale was a joke!

no seats at all :(

true fans always get fuc#ed! :(

MessyTop

What makes you any truer of a fan than those that got one? :awkney:

sorry I didnt mean that. I meant scalpers and other people getting seats for resale to make money.

i'm going too! :) I still cant believe it even though i already got my tickets..

I wanted GA but now I've got seats which is okay too since I'm going with my mom :)

This will be our first NY trip ever & our first holiday together in... 7 years i think (Im 23 now :) )

thebenmichael

I didn't get GA and couldn't afford LMZ after doing presale for LM.com and the Facebook/LiveNation presale but my friend and I will be there in section 210.

ChristianSaad

Would someone like to explain why the LittleMonsters.com Presale is back up on Ticketmaster for this show right now?? I tried using my code that I never used for it and it still didn't get me any floor or anything.

Archived