💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 13 New York, NY

famous

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

AURA her body is soooo fine :heat: she looks gorgeous in that wig and the black pants!!!

She didn't get on until 9:41 p.m :smh: But she was ****ing amazing. I can't even properly describe it so I'll finish tomorrow when I'm not still ready to pass out 

:lmao:

what :shocked: what time was she sposed to be on?!?!?!? and awsome u went !!!!

Gaga was telling us at the M&G that she really pushed herself hard this show.

u met her im so jealous!!! is it worth it getting a artzone ticket? i mean can u walk around the show id wanna be on the floor so times, how much time did u get with her??? :udidnt:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem
joemayzzin

Probally one of the best nights of my life, I've never raved so hard from start to finish! Can't thank gaga enough for killing it in her home town!!!!!!! So proud to call myself a New Yorker

hpmcmill

u met her im so jealous!!! is it worth it getting a artzone ticket? i mean can u walk around the show id wanna be on the floor so times, how much time did u get with her??? :udidnt:

Yes!! You can walk around the floor as much as you want! You just flash security the wrist bands when walking back in the ARTPOP Zone. 

Flawless

thank u for all these!!! wow the visuals for cake is so coool like cake is great live

and venus and guy sound heavier and cool and art pop sounds so great live i hate iton the record!!!

You're welcome  :hug:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

MiMiMonsterx3

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone got a video of the fans who got chosen backstage?!

I was the one who threw the bear on stage & was the 2nd letter she read before s-xxx dreams! I'm hoping someone got it on video & will upload it!

Let me know if you did!

gagaconvert

This HD video of her performing Gypsy last night is so good omg :giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKMdJUfjYJ8

From around 2:00 - 2:25 she is blatantly signing to Taylor...he must have been doing something to make her laugh because you can see/hear her chuckle and mention his name during singing! SO CUTE!  :wub: She looks blissfully happy and it's amazing.  :flutter:

Also her looking back when she sings 'why do we love each other' GAH  :nick:

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone got a video of the fans who got chosen backstage?!

I was the one who threw the bear on stage & was the 2nd letter she read before s-xxx dreams! I'm hoping someone got it on video & will upload it!

Let me know if you did!

I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. You totally deserved it.

It was so great meeting and sitting outside all damn day with you. I'm glad I found you. We must keep in touch. #10 :)

The show was so ****ing awesome. Gaga gave it her all and I couldnt ask for more except...

Merchandise  :noparty:

I left artRave with no poster, tour book or "Yasss" tshirt. :(

Everything was gone.

GagaStefi

I regret Not Getting The Tour Book.  :( Oh Well, It Was a Great Night!

somechick

It was so great meeting and sitting outside all damn day with you. I'm glad I found you. We must keep in touch. #10 :)

The show was so ****ing awesome. Gaga gave it her all and I couldnt ask for more except...

Merchandise  :noparty:

Everything was gone.

were you the guy with the hoodie that showed up around 5am and spoke to a girl and guy sitting waiting for the GA queue?

MiMiMonsterx3

Merchandise :noparty:

Everything was gone.

I literally died when she picked up my bear! I cried so hard lol

I had so much fun! Hope to see you again!

were you the guy with the hoodie that showed up around 5am and spoke to a girl and guy sitting waiting for the GA queue?

Yes that was me! 

Archived