šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 7th Show: May 15th, Philadelphia, PA

famous

Featured Posts

Govt Hooker

Where did you get those shoes

I got them on solestruck.com

This is rediculous, Im seeing Lana Del Rey on the 11th and have a hotel so I could see Gaga the very next day! THIS CHANGE OF DATE SUCKS, because first BTWB got cancelled and now this!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got them on solestruck.comThis is rediculous, Im seeing Lana Del Rey on the 11th and have a hotel so I could see Gaga the very next day! THIS CHANGE OF DATE SUCKS, because first BTWB got cancelled and now this!

Omg they're so expensive!!

And I see lana sunday too

ohsnapitszach

JUSTICE FOR PHILLY. BTW BALL CANCELED AND NOW DATE CHANGED FOR ARTRAVE LOL

Prismatic

... Are you kidding me?... I preordered my outfit with extra fast shipping so I can get it by Friday and I sold my Lana's ticket so I can save energy/money for Gaga.

Ā 

WHY DIDN'T THEY ANNOUNCE IT EARLIER?!

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Govt Hooker

Omg they're so expensive!!

And I see lana sunday too

Maybe we will see each other at Lana :D Ill be wearing a white/pink flower crown.

... Are you kidding me?... I preordered my outfit with extra fast shipping so I can get it by Friday and I sold my Lana's ticket so I can save energy/money for Gaga.

Ā 

Omg you had to sell Lana :C Im so sorry, this is just so rediculous, I might be out of $300 for the hotel cause they wont move it

Govt Hooker

Does anyone know HOW or WHEN gaga picks her 20 guest to go backstate free>

I heard she launches 20 stuffed animals into the crowd, if you catch one you go backstage, but idk for sure

speedbliss

I can't believe they changed the dates. So upsetting.

Lana Winters

I heard she launches 20 stuffed animals into the crowd, if you catch one you go backstage, but idk for sure

That was just a rumor. She didn't pick any fans to go backstage and depending on tonight, it looks like she isn't going to this tour.

ohsnapitszach

Ā 

Ā 

OMFG SAME, I SPENT A FORTUNE TO GET MY CUSTOM MADE SHIRT WITH FAST SHIPPING UGGGH

Prismatic

Maybe we will see each other at Lana :D Ill be wearing a white/pink flower crown.

Omg you had to sell Lana :C Im so sorry, this is just so rediculous, I might be out of $300 for the hotel cause they wont move it

Ā 

I was really looking to Lana's concert, but I know I wouldn't survive to concerts back to back.

Ā 

This is ridiculous. Why does Philly fans have to suffer? I'm not trying to mean, but they could've reschedule the DC show in June.

Ā 

OMFG SAME, I SPENT A FORTUNE TO GET MY CUSTOM MADE SHIRT WITH FAST SHIPPING UGGGH

Ā 

Well at least we'll get our outfits :)

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

tylervulgar

I have GA tickets how early do I really need to get there to get a decent spot?

therabmystery

So I definitely won't be arriving until about 6:30pm. I'm so worried that I'm going to be stuck at the back of the GA section unable to see anything :(

Govt Hooker

So I definitely won't be arriving until about 6:30pm. I'm so worried that I'm going to be stuck at the back of the GA section unable to see anything :(

Well Im sure some LMZ and GA will want to be near a runway or the piano, and throughout the opening acts, people going for drinks and such, Im sure you can weasel your way further forward.

Attention all LMZ! The emails were sent out. Pretty much the same thing as Roseland.

Ā 

Does the original purchaser really have to be there? My mom bought them and my friends bought hers, but we are going together without parents. As long as we have ID it should be ok right?

Lana Winters

Well Im sure some LMZ and GA will want to be near a runway or the piano, and throughout the opening acts, people going for drinks and such, Im sure you can weasel your way further forward.

Does the original purchaser really have to be there? My mom bought them and my friends bought hers, but we are going together without parents. As long as we have ID it should be ok right?

Ā 

At Roseland they asked if they were their parents; as long as you can prove that they are your parents (copy of ID, etc) then you should be fine but I also remember them taking people out of the line to check/confirm because their name did not match up and it took longer. I would contact Ticketmaster.

GypsyPrincess26

I have a GA ticket but I won't be able to arrive until a few hours before the show. :( I hope I can get a good spot to stand :ohno:

Same we are going at around 1 because of work :( I work in a school so I was able to take a half day I couldn't get the whole day off :(Ā 

Archived