Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 7th Show: May 15th, Philadelphia, PA

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Govt Hooker

I don't know if there's any cheaper options. You might wanna snag those before they're gone too! Regardless, I hope you get some!

I went onto the website to get tickets and they were all sold out :( now I have to go to AC which is farther away from me:((

Lana Winters

I went onto the website to get tickets and they were all sold out :( now I have to go to AC which is farther away from me:((

Do you mean just GA? Because there's still plenty of tickets available for lower levels and upper for Philly.

FameMonster

I got LMZ for this show, I'm going by myself so hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you and make a few friends for the show! May can't come soon enough!

Govt Hooker

Im going with 2 other friends and we all have LMZ package, though im forfeiting my early entry to the zone if its not as close as possible like last years Government hooker package. Im totally camping!

Lana Winters

Im going with 2 other friends and we all have LMZ package, though im forfeiting my early entry to the zone if its not as close as possible like last years Government hooker package. Im totally camping!

With LMZ this time around it's going to be like the monster ball again where you'll be allowed in first and you're guaranteed at least rows 1-3. It's all one big pit which you'll be allowed in first. No need to camp out. :)

I was just at walmart and saw these amazing balloons that have flashing led lights inside and they were all different colors and idk i grabbed a pack to remind myself to buy more before the show they will be amazing to have flying around the pit I wanted to do something like this for the BTWB and i love this idea so i'm bringing a boat load of glowsticks to give to everyone and I'm gonna bring a whole bunch of these balloons... I want our pit to be memorable and stick out in her mind a lil bit just as a crowd who was crazy fun and wild I'm doing the same thing at the AC show too (maybe she'll see the connection lol)

speedbliss

Sound fun Nike. I'll be at this show! Philly is my fave city. My fiance and I are going to be in the ARTPOP zone.

Sound fun Nike. I'll be at this show! Philly is my fave city. My fiance and I are going to be in the ARTPOP zone.

omgggg that's awesome lucky you ahh that's amazing

Lana Winters

Did anyone receive their tickets yet? I went to my account for Wells Fargo, clicked on past orders, and it says the ticket print date was 2013-12-17.

My AC tickets were printed on the same day and they came today but my Philly arrive :smh: Now I'm going to be paranoid about the mail.

Archived