đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

famous

Featured Posts

artRAVE

I have LMZ. I'm not sure if i should still get there early, Idk how many LMZ packages were sold. I had LMZ for one of the Roseland shows, i got there 12pm and i was 7th in line. But this FIRST EVER ArtRave will be a completely different universe. 

I'm driving from Miami with two other friends that have seated tickets. Gonna drag them with me early i guess:)

Where are u gonna stand?  :)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

b---h is on her way is anyone gonna be trying to find her around ft. lauderdale?

any one have an idea of where she's staying?

Have no idea! She's going to be in L.A. for iHeart Radio Music Awards today them she flies out to FL after. She'll probably just sleep on the tour bus tbh because this city only has one show

Ronaldo NYC

It appears that there are more tickets than I'd like to admit for the FL show! What's going on?

broadwaybrian318

Well she is in Florida now. Keep an eye out for mother Monster

Where are u gonna stand?  :)

I think front of the main stage but close to the catwalk where it meets the stage.

That's idea so far, of course it might change once we're in there. 

artRAVE

I think front of the main stage but close to the catwalk where it meets the stage.

That's idea so far, of course it might change once we're in there. 

Sounds smart!  ;)

candyglam

I have LMZ. I'm not sure if i should still get there early, Idk how many LMZ packages were sold. I had LMZ for one of the Roseland shows, i got there 12pm and i was 7th in line. But this FIRST EVER ArtRave will be a completely different universe. 

I'm driving from Miami with two other friends that have seated tickets. Gonna drag them with me early i guess:)

I also have LMZ and I'll probably get there close to the 5PM check in time because I'm coming in from Orlando. Someone said there was only about 200 LMZ packages sold, so there should be plenty of room around all those catwalks for an awesome view. But if you want to be on the barrier at main stage, I'd say get there 2 to 3 hours early just to be sure. From what I've heard, most people aren't planning to line up that early for LMZ because of the open stage layout. Lots of good spots to be had!

kaojen

I also have LMZ and I'll probably get there close to the 5PM check in time because I'm coming in from Orlando. Someone said there was only about 200 LMZ packages sold, so there should be plenty of room around all those catwalks for an awesome view. But if you want to be on the barrier at main stage, I'd say get there 2 to 3 hours early just to be sure. From what I've heard, most people aren't planning to line up that early for LMZ because of the open stage layout. Lots of good spots to be had!

Oh man another Orlando person! Have fun at the show! I wonder if I know you.....

kaojen

No one is lining up yet?

Have you gone by the arena? I'm going to check and see tomorrow when I actually get in town

Der Meister

No one is lining up yet?

I wanna know that too!

You know, this is FL so anything is possible.

Archived