• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

lastlinefirst

I know right. I hate traveling 5+ hours to go to South Florida to see her. Ugh. Plus, I have absolutely NO money.

Same...I don't even get paid til the 13th...ugh why did she have to do this all at the same time. I mean, I love her and know it's prob her team that made the decision but some notice would have been great.

LavenderLamborghin

I am so upset. I ended up getting a lower level ticket all the way in the back. I was at school when they went on sale   I really thought I would finally get GA and see her up close. Oh well. At least I get to see her :messga:

LutheranMonster

Do you think she'll add a date for Portland, OR? I got to see her right before she cancelled so I'm fortunate and won't complain if she skips out on Oregon this time around. She's come with all 3 tours, but would love to see artRAVE.

i hope! This would be the first tour ever without a Portland date.

We all (Portlanders, that is) know how BTW Ball went, though. Sooo many people bought Tacoma tickets only for a Portland date to be announced.

I got GA tickets for Montreal earlier tonight and I was planning for Toronto tickets as well (that was the plan with my friend for travelling) but they sold out. I had applied for early entry for Vancouver just in case and I got the code and they had floor left and I caved in and bought the tickets on my credit card. Going in debt for Gaga, my priorities are definitely set right :P

Also the dates are a month apart so my plans to go work in Canada for 3 months are becoming real!!  :party:

You know how far Vancouver is from Toronto and Montreal, right? :sweat:

Yay for tickets though!!! :party:

PlanetChromatica

You know how far Vancouver is from Toronto and Montreal, right? :sweat:

Yay for tickets though!!! :party:

Yeah I know... not only far apart geographically but far apart tour date wise too D: But I'll be staying in Calgary for 3 months, won't be far from Vancouver but will have to fly to Montreal for a few days for the tour date there. Super excited though, first time I will be going to multiple shows of a tour, I will also be going to some UK tour dates and Barcelona or Lisbon if I can!! 

My friend & I paid about 210$ total USD for GA tickets... 185 without all the fees.

Would it have been better if I waited until the 9th for the tickets when they go up for General Public sales?

gagaisitalian

I don't understand some of you guys...

Today so many of y'all settled for bad seats JUST because you had a presale code.

There are two more presales coming up and then the general on sale (when the majority of freaking tickets are released).

You can't be so eager to buy tickets just because you got your code.

I just don't understand.

It's like y'all wasted so much money today just to get tickets first.

PATIENCE IS KEY TO BUYING TICKETS.

That's all I have to say.

LadyoftheDam

Well no.

Because how it worked for the Government Hooker Package (which again is basically the same thing as LMZ) is that you would get early admission for GA that went behind the Monster Pit. But the pit was first come first serve with ANYONE that had a GA ticket. Which is why people camped out for days in advance. So if you had a GH and you wanted to have a chance to get in the monster pit you would have to get in line like everyone else and would not have early admission into the monster pit. So if there's a monster pit again, I'm assuming that's how it would work with the LMZ tickets.

Yeah, so if someone's main goal was to get into the pit, then they would just be better off buying the $85 GA ticket as opposed to the LMZ package, no?