US $35.00 Ticket + US $11.00 Fees = US $46.00

US $85.00 Ticket + US $16.25 Fees = US $101.25

VIP Packages:

Little Monster Zone = $235

Gold Seat Package = $450

Silver Seat Package = $225

You're welcome =) lol

Thank you!!

Whats the difference between the Little Monster Zone and GA??

Sorry and Thanks again :)

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

So excited for this!! Kind of annoyed by how last minute it is though, I wish she would have announced it in January instead of right before Christmas..

mr.peter

So who ended up getting tickets for San Jose or Los Angeles?? I wanna meet up with Little Monsters before the show so that I have cool people to wait in line with before the show =)

By the way for LA I got LMZ but for SJ I got regular GA floor

me :) LMZ for LA are u planning on waiting for pit if thats a option on this tour ? 

DanceInTheFlames

Yeah, so if someone's main goal was to get into the pit, then they would just be better off buying the $85 GA ticket as opposed to the LMZ package, no?

I have no clue that's my main question. Whether or not it's the same as the BTWB. 

ChristianSaad

I bought my tickets for Floor GA San Jose June 3rd!

:party:  :party:  :party:

What the... ?? Right now?? How??

Floor has been sold out all day....

michaelnsync

Anyone else notice the HUGE almost MONTH GAP. From June 3rd to June 30th. What could make her take 4 weeks off from touring, during a GLOBAL TOUR. I'm thinking and hoping, since that June 30th show is the show i would attend, Maybe June 4th is maybe PROMO time for ARTPOP ACT 2. and she promotes it for a couple weeks, and then jump back on tour to perform BOTH ARTPOP Acts? Anyone think this could be true, or have any ideas what this 4 week break is for????? 

LavenderLamborghin

I don't understand some of you guys...

Today so many of y'all settled for bad seats JUST because you had a presale code.

There are two more presales coming up and then the general on sale (when the majority of freaking tickets are released).

You can't be so eager to buy tickets just because you got your code.

I just don't understand.

It's like y'all wasted so much money today just to get tickets first.

PATIENCE IS KEY TO BUYING TICKETS.

That's all I have to say.

Are you serious? I've never bought tickets myself before. I had no idea!  :ohno: 

Well, now I know for next time right?  :ohwell:

ChristianSaad

Anyone else notice the HUGE almost MONTH GAP. From June 3rd to June 30th. What could make her take 4 weeks off from touring, during a GLOBAL TOUR. I'm thinking and hoping, since that June 30th show is the show i would attend, Maybe June 4th is maybe PROMO time for ARTPOP ACT 2. and she promotes it for a couple weeks, and then jump back on tour to perform BOTH ARTPOP Acts? Anyone think this could be true, or have any ideas what this 4 week break is for????? 

I noticed that gap too and I highly doubt she is planning on release and do promo for another album just right there in the middle of her American tour.. I have no idea what that whole month off means though.. Maybe she is leaving that space open for Latin America?? I don't know.. =/

BUT i am going to that last show before the gap (in San Jose) so if all the shows after that become artRAVE 2.0 then I will absolutely freak out and love that!!

ChristianSaad

Thank you!!

Whats the difference between the Little Monster Zone and GA??

Sorry and Thanks again :)

Little Monster Zone comes with early entry to the floor, before all the other GA ticket holders. So you get to pick your spot before them.

Cameron Dallas

Little Monster Zone comes with early entry to the floor, before all the other GA ticket holders. So you get to pick your spot before them.

Ohh okay. So It's best to just get regular GA then, I can still get a decent spot

ChristianSaad

Ohh okay. So It's best to just get regular GA then, I can still get a decent spot

Yeah regular floor is still cool. LMZ is for anyone who wants specifically front row and front row only!!

Just bought lower level tickets for my girlfriend and I at the artRAVE in Los Angeles!

I cannot ****ing wait! Hope to see some of y'all there ;) and I will be buying up all the merch :rofl:

Is there a chance she will be adding another LA show?
she added a date when she was here this year for the Born This Way Ball!

Good luck getting your tickets :hug: