đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

(Rumour?) ARTPOP Ball to start in London?

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

Number Five

Nah. Betting on North America first. It's only right and respectful considering it was cancelled here. lol

this. she should have the first date be where she left off in BTW ball. it's kinda fair to those whose show got cancelled. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tickets were selling badly though so ya'll need to be punished sorry :manicure:

Gaga continuously pays her home country dust, so it doesn't even matter :teehee:

The tickets were selling badly though so ya'll need to be punished sorry :manicure:

I thought everything was sold out

J e s s e

What kind of tour goes to England then Israel then to US :messga: this is fake

Madonna kinda did that

Amgut3f.gif

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Gaga is Life

I feel like her being in London would be rushed and she'd be in and out pretty quick. And then she'd probably spend a long time in America.

jaspermatt

I've had a thought, maybe they are getting confused because Gaga is performing at the Jingle Bell Ball in London this month...

East Coast monsters would RING HA NECK.

She needs to start east coast, then go towards west coast then go to asia then euroupe.

I've had a thought, maybe they are getting confused because Gaga is performing at the Jingle Bell Ball in London this month...

they are. believe me.   my country is a mess when it comes to international popstars

Michelle

I'm still not convinced by the rumored dates she has yet to confirm not like it matters anyway because I can't go.I shall stay away from GGD when this all happens, it will be far too sad and depressing.I don't work,too sick to work so we are pretty broke.. :emo:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived