My Little Phoney

first-aid right on stage for hip emergencies

holy wow that's crude but kind of funny

This pls.

13866717.jpg

where does this come from? 

This pls.

13866717.jpg

This looks really cool (especially the scorpion piano!) but I doubt Gaga will put together a tour out of recycled ideas at this point of her career.

With her pit descriptions so far, like being "INSIDE THE STAGE" or this tweet, im kinda imaging something huge,probably 2 stages connected with catwalks, like the fame kills one.

the general idea probably a futuristic museum, lots of lightning and moving parts, but with sculptures,gazing balls, etc

Unfortunately, I feel like it's going to give some kind of futuristic space ship tea, which has been done so many times before. If that's the case, hopefully she can bring a some kind of new angle to it.

hoeslay

FIRST here's a great idea I had for a prop:

A small "Venus" about maybe 10 feet high, 10 feet in diameter. It has a crashed crater on the side of it. It's Rocket Number 9 crashed into the side of the planet. It emits smoke and sparks from the crater. The rocket is also a piano that Gaga plays on. 

For the stage - I see a Greek Space Museum.

Complete with greek architectural styled pillars. We're on Mount Olympus - but in space. Imagine if the Greek Gods lived in 2567 or something. High-tech advanced design. And there is art incorporated onto the scene, like not just hanging on the walls, but painted onto things. Idk how to describe it. At the center of the museum we have a giant half-koons ball on the wall that has images projected onto it. 

You know what'd be cool? If it was a continuation of the BTWB. After Gaga came to Earth after slaying Mother GOAT to spread love and prosperity, and fled to spread love across the depths of the universe, crashing (or making a first stop) on Venus.

So basically - A futuristic museum-esque environment on Venus

I just want the same Monster pit to come back. I don't like catwalks, that defeats the purpose of camping out for front row. 

bionic

I just want the same Monster pit to come back. I don't like catwalks, that defeats the purpose of camping out for front row. 

sux2b the fans sat in the nosebleeds, right?

buy bionic

Torontomonster

I think its going to be like the artRave stage we already saw, a white wedding cake of tiered circular levels, that will rotate.  She had the same kind of stage for muppets too i think (or at least one of her other TV performances), so i think that's the type of staging she's digging right now.  she even called her whole tour "artrave: the ARTPOP ball" and said we wouldn't even understand how imprtant that first artrave night was, so I think that was like her test run for the tour with the stage.   but i think of course there will aldo be a pit and lots of screens etc, and a smaller stage in the middle of the audience with catwalks on either side.  

I think her piano will be atop a big gazing ball that spins. I also think around the screen will be a giant picture frame kind of thing so she can put art on it. I think the rest of the stage will feature a space age greek mythology theme. I think the monster pit will be located somewhere more in the middle of the stage with the Koons sculpture in the middle of the pit.   

We're all Stronger Together!

Archived