šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My ARTPOP (fan art)

Alive

Featured Posts

So after finishing school , around the time of the ARTPOP release,having plenty of free time I started making artwork like crazy , In this time I created what I would consider some of my best work inspired by the sounds of ARTPOP and the collaboration between her and jeff koons. (These artworks were submitted into a gallery competition and won the grand prize , it was a true moment of glory)Ā 

2e2qbr5.jpg

This first artwork is made after the opening interlude of the monster ball made with tracing paper , plastic and painting.

2q2o3vc.jpg

This one consists of fine liner yellow oil paint and plasticĀ 

2chxmyb.jpg

This piece is the most recent , inspired by the Dope coverĀ 

2ivk6z7.jpg

And these are some random lemon halves I drew for background patterns Ā  :emma:

Ā 

Hope you enjoyed them.

Ambrosia

Those are really unique ~ I love them.Ā  :sara:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Lion Heart

Really nice :)

ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€

llbcherry

Hey these are cool! My favorite is the first one. The teeth look like a real x-ray? That is a drawing? :omg:

Congrats on your grand prize. How fulfilling as an artist to be recognized. Very good work, keep it up! :)

Hey these are cool! My favorite is the first one. The teeth look like a real x-ray? That is a drawing? :omg:

Congrats on your grand prize. How fulfilling as an artist to be recognized. Very good work, keep it up! :)

yess it is a drawing , it took a lot of different shading and techniques on really fine paper, thanks for the supportĀ  :hug:

Archived