💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Sharon Osbourne spills truth tea on the Lady Gaga situation! (Video)

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Smooth Criminal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNxhzKPqUb0

Say what you want about Sharon, but I definitely agree with the part about how the media treats the celebrities and that Gaga needs to learn to just deal with the criticism. It happens to the best, you have to just remain positive and not react to it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

Sharon Osbourne spilled all the tea here.

Guess she really accepted that apology. Nice to see Gagz playing the bigger person here.

See? Everything works when two people dialogue like civilized human beings.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Well I still think Sharon Osbourne wasn't 100% right in their situation, not even 50% tbh... But I'm really happy they resolved their issues. 

MonsterMarty

Sharon spilt tea everywhere. Gaga couldn't keep the can-do-no-wrong level forever, and now that it's over she needs to ignore criticisms rather than be upset by them or Tweet back at them. She still has huge success, and all of us!  :staymad:

Smooth Criminal

Sharon spilt tea everywhere. Gaga couldn't keep the can-do-no-wrong level forever, and now that it's over she needs to ignore criticisms rather than be upset by them or Tweet back at them. She still has huge success, and all of us!  :staymad:

THIS so much.

Alien Tulip

I agree with sharon, Gaga needs to learn to ignore criticism and not add fuel to the fire by tweeting back.

On this criticism topic, it honestly is a lose-lose situation. Gaga stood quiet as much as she could, no one human can stand this amount of hate forever. At the same time, exploding just makes thing worse, so there isn't much you can do :messga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived