đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

(Update) Lady Gaga performs Venus and Applause on Smap*Smap

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

I just re-watched this, and damn Gaga you're so good, those perfomances were beyond amazing.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davidsonary

What applause remix is playing at the back during the interview?? It sounds kinda good.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Soooooo good! And she seemed so happy during Applause, like she was really feeling the music. Great to see that. I honestly thought this was better than the VMAs/AMAs. Not necessarily because of stages/concepts, but just the energy that she had here. It felt so Gaga. During all of her performances this era, there's just been something missing, and it's hard to put my finger on it...this certain Gaga energy where she's so in control of herself and the performance and so completely into it that you just get sucked in. It's almost other-wordly. That feeling used to be there in every performance, up until some point during the BTW era, I can't really say where, when all of a sudden that energy was gone and it was replaced by Gaga trying too hard to get that energy back but being unable to. Did any of that make sense??? Anyway, this is the first time in a LONG time where Gaga seemed cool again up there on that stage instead of somebody just trying way too hard. I hope she keeps that mojo and keeps on trucking!

That was so good! : legend: I love that set and all the costumes.

She actually seems to have a sense of and appreciation for Japanese culture, art, iconography, etc. Everything there was thoroughly Japanese and not just random Asian-inspired stuff. Same thing last time she was there.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

i literally gasped when she appeared in a new wig and costume, imagine if she changed in real time :duck:

Favourite performance of Applause so far

Soooooo good! And she seemed so happy during Applause, like she was really feeling the music. Great to see that. I honestly thought this was better than the VMAs/AMAs. Not necessarily because of stages/concepts, but just the energy that she had here. It felt so Gaga. During all of her performances this era, there's just been something missing, and it's hard to put my finger on it...this certain Gaga energy where she's so in control of herself and the performance and so completely into it that you just get sucked in. It's almost other-wordly. That feeling used to be there in every performance, up until some point during the BTW era, I can't really say where, when all of a sudden that energy was gone and it was replaced by Gaga trying too hard to get that energy back but being unable to. Did any of that make sense??? Anyway, this is the first time in a LONG time where Gaga seemed cool again up there on that stage instead of somebody just trying way too hard. I hope she keeps that mojo and keeps on trucking!

I had noticed that, too, except to me it never seemed all that bad, just a subtle change. I think that it was fatigue and all the pain and stress on her body. I was amazed she was already dancing at all in time for the VMAs.

But yeah, you can tell she's starting to feel much better lately.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

llbcherry

Wow I have to agree, that set is amazing. I didn't think it fit with the songs, but oh well. I really wish the Venus wig would get sucked out of a moving bus window or something. The look for Applause however, was flawless. Those guys singing were so funny. They were cute, but didn't add anything to the music, obviously.

Overall, awesome!

gagaconvert

That stage is SO EPIC!! Can't believe they built that just for her. Incredible! :legend:

Also I think the Applause vocals were the best we've heard so far. So energetic and on point!! And her Applause costume was so beautiful. Her face is flawless and her body looks ****ing awesome. 

Archived