💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also that Best Buds commercial is proof Gagz could have advertised during the Superbowl BYE.... Where is Ms. Masturbation aka White Rihanna wannabe aka Miley Cyrus on the charts?

Let Her Go is one of the worst songs I've heard as of late. I will never understand why anyone would pay a penny for that guy's atrocious voice.

Let Her Go is one of the worst songs I've heard as of late. I will never understand why anyone would pay a penny for that guy's atrocious voice.

White teenage girls are willing to drop a lot of cash for it, as well as older moms and maybe even men

See: Why Katy Perry is successful

Katy Perry has 140 songs with 5M+ in the USA.

I would listen to any of Katy's songs over that :oops:

at least katy's songs are catchy

this song is so bland and boring  :eww:

White teenage girls are willing to drop a lot of cash for it, as well as older moms and maybe even men

See: Why Katy Perry is successful

Katy recorded vocals are cool.

Katy's best single - Thinking of you is her biggest flop, people are here for her generic songs, not for her songs with personality therefore people don't care about her as much as everyone seems to think.

Gaga's best single is probably TEOG and It at least did well, considering how it was released and the video :rip:
Other than that, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Poker Face are all ****ing amazing songs and are full of personality, the same goes for Paparazzi and telephone ..  

Not dragging Katy but none of her singles have personality, a lot of people don't even know that Katy sings some of her songs (or don't care) they just like the songs...

I agree that her voice is amazing (studio)  and she has some kinda appeal that no one else has, but that doesn't change the fact that people are here for her songs and not her as an artist.  Of course her name is now really recognizable because of the huge success and people would buy a song with the name Katy Perry just because of the name itself, and I still can say that they are not here for her as an artist/singer/musician/entertainer/performer/whatever.

I don't even know why I'm writin this tho , no one cares :rip:

MonsterMum

idk Katy's weak and airy vocals don't do much for me.

Well they kinda have to complement the weak stage presence :manicure:

Archived