💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

Maybe you can do that and come back when she's going ahead too?

(Not meant in a bad way but that just seems better then actually feeling bad)

I was just playing around :hor:

I just don't like this feeling again... It feels like the time before Applause was released almost. Sparse information and not hearing from Gaga much. Just look forward to the time when we can all feel comfortable as a song sits high on iTunes and Billboard.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just get back on topic. The thread is becoming derailed by the silly unwarranted fights.

I'm surprised it's hanging around in France. It's going to outsell Applause there.

Still doing quite well in Scandinavia too. It has two versions in the top 100 in Sweden/Denmark/Norway. Top 20 in Norway.

MonsterMum

I was just playing around :hor:

I just don't like this feeling again... It feels like the time before Applause was released almost. Sparse information and not hearing from Gaga much. Just look forward to the time when we can all feel comfortable as a song sits high on iTunes and Billboard.

Well we can expect everything to go downhill on the charts till new stuff is released. I hope the 3rd single will do good for ARTPOP as well.

TEANUS

Ohmygod what pls gaga release a DWUW teaser during the Super Bowl!

:giveup: It would give this single the thing it needs :cry:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

But i ain't expecting anything.

Just surprise me b---h.

THIS

Remember when they played TEOG for a few seconds during the Superbowl and it made it jump to like #60? Please... I hope they do that with anything from ARTPOP :ohno:

We can expect too much at times. A super bowl commercial could only be lucrative for the beginning of a stadium/big arena tour. A commercial like that costs more than 2 million dollars :giveup:

TEANUS

We can expect too much at times. A super bowl commercial could only be lucrative for the beginning of a stadium/big arena tour. A commercial like that costs more than 2 million dollars :giveup:

If they played Gypsy or ARTPOP or G.U.Y they'd make 3 million from single/ album sales so it's all good :Whitney:

Arturo

Remember when they played TEOG for a few seconds during the Superbowl and it made it jump to like #60? Please... I hope they do that with anything from ARTPOP :ohno:

I remember that, during Madonna's super bowl.

Imagine where a commercial would send DWUW which is in the 50's :giveup:

27. Bruno Mars - Young Girls (-3)

It's just resting. King's anthem will slay in the Top 10 in an hour :creepflop:

I just noticed a recent trend with Interscope. They have been giving recent releases the complete shaft, but later on they catch on. Born To Die, Halcyon, and Native all started off so weak due to little to no support from the label. Songs from all three not released or cut from radio only to all do extremely well much later on.

Maybe it could end up the same for ARTPOP :ohwell:

Archived