💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

I hope Gaga's vacation isn't longer than a week. I can't wait any longer for the next single, whether it be 3rd ARTPOP single or lead from Act II :ohno:

This is kind of sad, but I'm looking forward to Roseland and artRAVE so that way it's guaranteed that she's out doing something :toofunny:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Gaga's vacation isn't longer than a week. I can't wait any longer for the next single, whether it be 3rd ARTPOP single or lead from Act II :ohno:

I'm sure they're either releasing it next week or the week after or not at all :yes:

inb4 this is like the DWUW video, and we keep saying 'this week is the perfect chance for the video release!!' for 3 months long :emo: till the album is out of the BB Top 200 :cry:

This is kind of sad, but I'm looking forward to Roseland and artRAVE so that way it's guaranteed that she's out doing something :toofunny:

Artrave is in May. I ain't got time to wait for that :wtf:

I'm sure they're either releasing it next week or the week after or not at all :yes:

inb4 this is like the DWUW video, and we keep saying 'this week is the perfect chance for the video release!!' for 3 months long :emo: till the album is out of the BB Top 200 :cry:

If there is no 3rd single I will be incredibly disappointed. To just give up on act 1 like it's trash... No.

MonsterMum

Artrave is in May. I ain't got time to wait for that :wtf:

What else would you be doing then?

I'm putting my money on half way Feb but I won't complain if she moves ahead earlier :toofunny:

oh shut up. she's obviously working. 

stop being dramatic.

What else would you be doing then?

I'm putting my money on half way Feb but I won't complain if she moves ahead earlier :toofunny:

Having a psychotic meltdown and start listening to Pure Heroine

Arturo

oh shut up. she's obviously working. 

stop being dramatic.

Dude calm down, I know she's working. And I've been patient throughout this whole blackout. Nothing wrong with wanting her doing some promo for her 3-month old album.

Paper Gangsta

Calm down she is waiting untill NASA transports venusians from venus to the earth so they can invade earth and make it #1 hit for 10 years

So tired of these single debates.

This is why I write less in this topic now, people always repeat the same things, it's become boring.

Now I am waiting for real facts, and at this point it's clear that they have something else on their mind, not to launch another single.

MonsterMum

Having a psychotic meltdown and start listening to Pure Heroine

Maybe you can do that and come back when she's going ahead too?

(Not meant in a bad way but that just seems better then actually feeling bad)

Not a post by a random user who doesnt ever come here getting a WP when I only got 1 WP from this thread in my whole life :toofunny:

On-topic :hor:

71 Lady Gaga - Applause 0.0790 0.0765

Do What U Want
#15 Norway (=)
#25 Denmark (-2)
#27 Canada (=)
#32 France (-1)
#33 Italy (=)
#34 Sweden (-6)
#41 Russia (+7)
#47 Norway (-1)
#48 United Kingdom (+1)
#50 Spain (+2)
#52 Germany (-1)
#54 Ireland (-8)
#54 Switzerland (-10)
#56 Mexico (-11)
#60 United States (-1)
#61 Spain (+7)
#62 Belgium (+6)
#72 Sweden (-13)
#74 Brazil (+7)
#75 Denmark (-1)
#75 South Africa (-2)
#78 Austria (=)
#88 Mexico (+4)
#93 Netherlands (+8)
#138 Russia (-6)
#147 Thailand (+47)
#157 India (+4)
#236 Australia (+59)
#241 Philippines (-29)
#253 New Zealand (+24)
#280 Turkey (NE)

Baby we're going down down down down down (do-o-o-o-own do-o-o-o-own) 

Arturo

Just get back on topic. The thread is becoming derailed by the silly unwarranted fights.

Not a post by a random user who doesnt ever come here getting a WP when I only got 1 WP from this thread in my whole life :toofunny:

On-topic :hor:

71 Lady Gaga - Applause 0.0790 0.0765

Do What U Want

#32 France (-1)

I'm surprised it's hanging around in France. It's going to outsell Applause there.

Archived