Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

Sexxx Dreams feat. Beyonce please.

Gaga seems here for remixes and it'd be perfect to have Sexxx Dreams as the sequel to Telephone with Bey.

Imagine the first day views

:cry:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Venus getting promo on gay **** gifs what even is going on with this song?? Also I can see Applause getting to 3M by August if Gaga has one more successful single

VforVendetta

Question is will MTN ever reach 1m

Very difficult, it will need many years. (except if an unexpected promo comes in the next years like a cover by another artist or to be choosed as the opening song on a show etc)

GagaMyBlood95

There is actually a chance that CRTFY broke 24 hour record  :eek:

No, I don't think so...

After more than 30 hours it had 22 million and the record is 19 million in 24 h right?

GagaFanThatsAll

Sexxx Dreams feat. Beyonce please.

Gaga seems here for remixes and it'd be perfect to have Sexxx Dreams as the sequel to Telephone with Bey.

Imagine the first day views

:cry:

i CAN'T BELIEVE IM TELLING YOU THIS, BUT I'VE HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS.. AND OMG! YES! THAT WAS IN MY DREEEAMS

VforVendetta

By Sunday night, Dark Horse will be Katy's 10th best selling single at 2.7 million :deadbanana:

Dark Horse will end up selling at least 4,5M in the US but it won't sell more than 2M WW. (not that its bad of course)

Guys she's at 20.4k.......... Up from 18.9k when I first started spamming it, clearly I need to spam it more. Also Damn Gagz only has 2 singles that aren't in the millions, soon to be one. Slay a bit.

What are you talking about? :sweat:

No CRTFY was 16.7M in 24hrs, at least that's how it showed up for me. But they will debut at #1 on Streaming Songs and probably rise several spots on the Hot 100

What are you talking about? :sweat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgxwtCXXAbo

I've been spamming Yu Ling Wu everywhere on LM.com since I don't have a twitter so I'm trying to get it out to Little Monsters so they can help me make it viral

We've helped her get 1.5k views in about 2ish days, so we still have a long way to go

Also does anyone know projected sales for Imagine Dragons?

StarryNight

What if Katy decide to not release her DH video on purpose just to show how she can smash even without video  :toofunny:

Dark Horse will end up selling at least 4,5M in the US but it won't sell more than 2M WW. (not that its bad of course)

Not more than 1,5M WW. Bookmark me.

It won't top 500k sales in the UK

Won't top 300k sales in mainland Europe

Won't top 100k in Latin America

Won't top 200k in Oceania

Won't top 100k in SK/Japan

Will do 250~350k in Canada.

Total: Less than 1550k

I can see it geting to 5M in the US though, it's already at what? 2,5M :omg: if it keeps selling 175k/week on average for 2 months and then sell 20k/week for 5 months, it'll already be at 4,5M+ :deadbanana: and then year-end countdowns, christmas rush, Grammy nomination (?), future promotion :deadbanana:

Paper Gangsta

Why is Venus getting promo on gay **** gifs what even is going on with this song?? Also I can see Applause getting to 3M by August if Gaga has one more successful single

Wut?

Archived