Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Roar is now above DWUW

KATY PERRY – Roar: 67.750 (- 0.528)

LADY GAGA – Do What U Want f/R. Kelly: 66.683 (- 2.408)

:roll:

Well it's above on itunes so it deserved

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarryNight

PHARRELL WILLIAMS – Happy: 60.085 (+ 5.800)

You know what? 

YmBphmU.gif

Would you be here for Katy dominating charts even more? Happy can dethrone DH  :manicure:

I am rooting for Happy and with these radio updates ..  the chance of hitting number 1 is huge.

Also
2 Pharrell Williams - Happy (from "Despicable Me 2") 0.6825 0.6687 0.6594  light green

Dark Horse is falling I guess..

Paper Gangsta

I am rooting for Happy and with these radio updates ..  the chance of hitting number 1 is huge.

Also

2 Pharrell Williams - Happy (from "Despicable Me 2") 0.6825 0.6687 0.6594  light green

Dark Horse is falling I guess..

Combined Talk Dirty is still above on itunes with 0.7465

The 3rd single is featured in all ArtRave commercials even tho It never was a promo single, SLAY ! :whitney:

You mean like in this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sscgeEaxowk

(I just watched a bunch of Artrave commercials to make sure :flop: )

Pure Adrenaline

Happy actually could make u happey while listen to it :laughga: and i think it's little refreshing now and then to have different song from Katherin's smashing everyone's careers :awkney: tho one of her songs is doing thisright now :lana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Seriously though I just want a single, no matter Venus, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, Fashion Of His Love. I just want the era to move on already!  :rofl:

No matter Venus, Gypsy, or ARTPOP, Aura Gee Youu Whyy - This era's not on the right track baby we're flopping this time :party:

Actually you are right, it's much better when it comes to peak. If DWUW video was released the week the Xtina remix was releaqsed it would have even entered top 5. It had good sales, more than 80M AI and with a video with Xtina that would give the song heavy streaming it would enter top 7 easily. :smh:

It's better for a song to have a video out as early as possible, some people might search the song on youtube before buying it and if they like the song with the video will buy it :party: at least that's what I think. And of course, with a video, getting higher AI sooner is much easier because of a higher iTunes position

She should release already the official artwork for the tour. The current is lacking originality and is just tacky.

She should release already the official artwork for the tour. The current is lacking originality and is just tacky.

Yes.

+ Announce the third single

+ Release a cover for it

Archived