💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

Wait, so the Britney thing was just Gaga going to watch her show at Vegas? I thought they were working together :rip:

Well yes but out of all the artists that went, only Gaga was hyped and invited backstage so idk ..

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, so the Britney thing was just Gaga going to watch her show at Vegas? I thought they were working together :rip:

Telephone remix is coming guys :excited:

Or getting ready for a Venus remix??

Telephone remix is coming guys :excited:

Or getting ready for a Venus remix??

Well it will be only logical to use Britney for a Venus remix :hehe:

Guys we need to understand that the GP don't give 2 ****s about flop songs and they don't care whether a song is experimental or not ...  This is only in the online stan bases / forums etc..  which are really small % of the overall fan bases, let alone the GP :rip:

With that said I am not saying u should not be rooting for Venus ..  I cannot know for sure how well it will do...  Just saying that there is no difference between a flop and a flop outside of Gagadaily, ATRL, Exale etc...  And this is the US chart discussion so if someone try to tell me they don't care about the charts / GP, just don't, at least not in this thread :rip:

PLEASE Gaga announce the 3rd single already, with the add date and everything (so the song can start earning AI even before the add date) now DJs don't know what to spin ...

VforVendetta

Seriously though I just want a single, no matter Venus, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, Fashion Of His Love. I just want the era to move on already!  :rofl:

Seriously though I just want a single, no matter Venus, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, Fashion Of His Love. I just want the era to move on already!  :rofl:

exactly :giveup:  And when she announces the 3rd single, it will immediately start getting some AI ...

I am a bit nervous because I have the feeling that Gaga wants to surprise us (which means releasing the video for the 3rd single with the announcement) and this is not a lead single so :rip:   But as long as we get something, I don't care !

VforVendetta

exactly :giveup:  And when she announces the 3rd single, it will immediately start getting some AI ...

I am a bit nervous because I have the feeling that Gaga wants to surprise us (which means releasing the video for the 3rd single with the announcement) and this is not a lead single so :rip:   But as long as we get something, I don't care !

If it works, it will anyway. One week sooner or later for the video is not such a nig deal.

Paper Gangsta

Well it will be only logical to use Britney for a Venus remix :hehe:

Guys we need to understand that the GP don't give 2 ****s about flop songs and they don't care whether a song is experimental or not ... This is only in the online stan bases / forums etc.. which are really small % of the overall fan bases, let alone the GP :rip:

With that said I am not saying u should not be rooting for Venus .. I cannot know for sure how well it will do... Just saying that there is no difference between a flop and a flop outside of Gagadaily, ATRL, Exale etc... And this is the US chart discussion so if someone try to tell me they don't care about the charts / GP, just don't, at least not in this thread :rip:

PLEASE Gaga announce the 3rd single already, with the add date and everything (so the song can start earning AI even before the add date) now DJs don't know what to spin ...

Thats why she should release Venus and let it smash instead releasing Gypsy which would turn everyone off.

And GP actually doesnt care if sth flopped or not if they lile the song they will buy it if they dont they wont. They are only anjoyed if song is pissing them of but they are forced to listen it on radio

If it works, it will anyway. One week sooner or later for the video is not such a nig deal.

1 week not, but usually It's good for a song to have 40-50-60-70M AI and to release the video then for bigger impact. But really if a song is going to be a hit, video release doesn't matter whether it will be earlier or just in time  .. there are so many examples ..    But if it's too late it can hurt !

Thats why she should release Venus and let it smash instead releasing Gypsy which would turn everyone off.

And GP actually doesnt care if sth flopped or not if they lile the song they will buy it if they dont they wont. They are only anjoyed if song is pissing them of but they are forced to listen it on radio

You are just being childish now :toofunny:

Paper Gangsta

It's not that i expected reasonable argument, but you could still be less reductive :hor:

Still love you though

VforVendetta

1 week not, but usually It's good for a song to have 40-50-60-70M AI and to release the video then for bigger impact. But really if a song is going to be a hit, video release doesn't matter whether it will be earlier or just in time  .. there are so many examples ..    But if it's too late it can hurt !

Actually you are right, it's much better when it comes to peak. If DWUW video was released the week the Xtina remix was releaqsed it would have even entered top 5. It had good sales, more than 80M AI and with a video with Xtina that would give the song heavy streaming it would enter top 7 easily. :smh:

GagaMyBlood95

At this point, give me anything, give me J&D as a single - just something :toofunny:

It's not that i expected reasonable argument, but you could still be less reductive :hor:

Still love you though

You said that Gypsy will turn off people and that's why Venus must be released. What kinda reasonable argument do u expect from me :giveup:  And in my post I didn't say  Gypsy should be released instead of Venus, I tried to be objective and not to take a side, and then your response to my comment was this bull **** about Gypsy turning people off, and venus being the solution for that :rip:

Blank Space

At this point, give me anything, give me J&D as a single - just something :toofunny:

I would enjoy Fashion more than J&D. :manicure:

Archived