💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

Didn't she say this era was going to last very long? :toofunny: with like 5-7 singles :cry:

Why did DWUW ruin everything. They should've listened to me and not have released DWUW as a single :cry:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't she say this era was going to last very long? :toofunny: with like 5-7 singles :cry:

Why did DWUW ruin everything. They should've listened to me and not have released DWUW as a single :cry:

#littlemanagers slay :pawsup:

It's obvious that they're gonna to release a new single, and for new I mean INEDIT.

For sure we know that Gaga is working in a new music video (maybe more than one).

They would have already announced the third single if they wanted to release it.

If we'll be lucky, we're gonna have some music videos from the first part like the Beyoncè album.

It's obvious that they're gonna to release a new single, and for new I mean INEDIT.

For sure we know that Gaga is working in a new music video (maybe more than one).

They would have already announced the third single if they wanted to release it.

If we'll be lucky, we're gonna have some music videos from the first part like the Beyoncè album.

Just realised, it's already been almost four months since DWUW's release :omg:

I stand here waiting for you to release a song :cry:

wasn't there supposed to be like 8 singles from BTW ? :toofunny:

wasn't there supposed to be like 8 singles from BTW ? :toofunny:

But that was BTW :toofunny: they just had a Judas- sized hit (sales-wise) and they're going to stop? :toofunny:

She says lots of things that DO come true though. This album would be about the decay of the blonde superstar, and it actually is :cry:

Stefani328

I just can't get over the fact that she hasn't released a video in 6 months. :cry:  :cry:

She says lots of things that DO come true though. This album would be about the decay of the blonde superstar, and it actually is :cry:

hold on gags

tumblr_n0fkasfvXA1trsuq3o1_500.gif

Just realised, it's already been almost four months since DWUW's release :omg:

I stand here waiting for you to release a song :cry:

Exactly this is why I think that she's gonna launch a new inedit single, otherwise all this waiting it makes no-sense, they would have already sent the single to the radios. They know that the album's sales are very low at this point, so only a riedition and new stuff can save this project in my opinion..

Exactly this is why I think that she's gonna launch a new inedit single, otherwise all this waiting it makes no-sense, they would have already sent the single to the radios. They know that the album's sales are very low at this point, so only a riedition and new stuff can save this project in my opinion..

i'm not ready for the "Gaga releases ARTPOP II due to "flop"" haters articles

when will it end  :fthis:

I just can't get over the fact that she hasn't released a video in 6 months. :cry:  :cry:

If I think about this thing...

ZkcMB6e.gif

i'm not ready for the "Gaga releases ARTPOP II due to "flop"" haters articles

when will it end  :fthis:

You have to be prepared, sure they're gonna say that..

GagaMyBlood95

DWUW is platinum in US, silver in UK, platinum in Canada, you can't call it a flop...

I'm happy with that based on the fact it doesn't have a video, and now move on...

Archived