💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP sells 132,000 WW in 2nd Week

Fizzy

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

743k WW in two weeks is not as bad as I expected actually :party: Pretty good!

She should be pushing close to a million this week if the US sales are over 100k!

Good for ARTPOP. Not good for Gaga when compared to previous work but we shouldn't do that it's a different era. So yey I guess :party:

Good! I think people estimated it would sell like 50,000!

That 50k was US-only. This number is just okay. The real surprising thing about this number is that only 33% of the sales are from the US, she sold 90k outside the US which isn't bad in my opinion.

OMG how embarrassing for me :ohno:

don't worry it's fine haha, but 132,000 WW is still respectable and now they're predicting over 100,000 third week for the US alone! :party:

Justin Drew Bieber

don't worry it's fine haha, but 132,000 WW is still respectable and now they're predicting over 100,000 third week for the US alone! :party:

That would SLAY :udidnt:

Hey that's actually good, especially considering the embarrassing sales from the US. People were expecting less than 100k WW, I'm surprised  :party:

Haroon

With Japan promo going on right now and Alan Carr in the UK next week it'll hopefully stay stable because those two markets might bump up a bit, cancelling out drops in other markets :party:

GO ARTPOP :omgexcited:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived