Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

"Gaga and the Muppets Special" ratings are in!

Bambino

Featured Posts

TRILL MONSTER

Everyone litarally eats and then they go out for Black Friday ......aint nobody got time for your thanksgiving special :laughga:

Although A CHARLIE BROWN THANKSGIVING SPECIAL usually always gets the views ....slay a bit Charlie :legend:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

How did she manage to get higher ratings during the MTN era though :awkney:

Ratings were higher overall two years ago. Every show and every network is experiencing lower ratings. The one and only exception is sports.

Two years ago, Black Friday started on Friday, not at 6:00 on Thursday night.

Um.. be thankful that she was given an opportunity to target her music to the 'family' demographic. She never gets that chance. Good promo.

it was amazing! Im so happy

Kindness rules all.

NINE MILLION people tuned in to Big Bang Theory?! :shocked:

I hate that show. :roll:

Not bad for Gaga and the Muppets, though. :) Not totally awesome, but also not a flop. 

Predictably, this has become another bit of "negative" news for the media to beat her up with.  Entertainment Weekly has a new article posted titled "Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey" (click link to read it) which now The Drudge Report has picked up (with the headline "Gaga Muppet special ratings turkey...").  And of course the Comments section of the EW article is filled with the usual anti-Gaga posts.

I didn't get to see the TV special myself, since I had to be at work at 5:45am (meaning, I had to wake up at 4:45am), so I was in bed by 9pm last night (so that I wouldn't be dead tired in the morning).  Too bad it wasn't on at 8pm, I would've watched it.

We'll it got better ratings than Glee :smh:

I think Black Friday sales are to blame. Most started at 8pm. I DVRed to watch it today.

BloodyM

Not bad as rating but could have done better. too bad as she put on a great show. had a great time watching it with my family. 

All of the websites that follow ratings are calling it a flop. It's a flop. I'm so tired of fans that refuse to live in the world of reality. 

Those ratings, what a waste 

It deserved to flop. I'm not here for Gaga turning into a Katy Perry sized mess!

You're saying Katy Perry is a mess? really?...

miss anthropy

Predictably, this has become another bit of "negative" news for the media to beat her up with.  Entertainment Weekly has a new article posted titled "Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey" (click link to read it) which now The Drudge Report has picked up (with the headline "Gaga Muppet special ratings turkey...").  And of course the Comments section of the EW article is filled with the usual anti-Gaga posts.

I read that EW article and made the mistake of reading the comments.

The hate and the ignorance... sigh...

Rat Boy

The important thing is that her vocals slayed throughout the entire special  :)

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Archived