đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga performing on MUSIC STATION Japan

XXEENN

Featured Posts

Fantastic performance, wow. She looks fantastic! And the trap+keytar outro, whooo.

dam david tho wow

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol am i the only one noticing how she changes her voice into "baby" or sth like that? noticed that on muppets show and now in japan :D

Rat Boy

Her vocals  :legend: , also loving her costume, hair and makeup.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

I am in love with the vocal improvisations she made with this performance. They sounded so much better and made this performance feel alive. I think that's what I've been missing from a lot of the ARTPOP performances so far, something to make them different than the studio versions. This was great!

Love the look. Other than that, there wasn't as much imagery (costume changes, etc.) compared to some of her other Applause performances, but she more than made up for it with those vocals. In that regard, it's the best to date. I also love the psychedelic keytar bit at the end. Whimsical and fun.

she did tho backstage look: lLcKEVW.jpg

so fab

--

Those vocals were amazing! The outro was perfect and she looked ****ing stunning. I love her Japan fashion - always.

llbcherry

Thanks for allowing me to watch this. :)

Ummm, I don't think it was best-ever Applause performance. I liked it just fine. That eye make-up is really creative, but I've always found it a tad distracting.

The Bodicelli bodice and boots, on the other hand: :legend: She looked fab. I didn't find the interview awkward, there were just some pauses waiting for translation. What can you do?

Very cute, very good vocals, and outro was great!!

Archived